Poll: which FOW option are you using?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try once more to get back on track:

...ehm..., ah, yes: You mean there's another fog than Full Fog (duh)??? biggrin.gif

------------------

I prefer an enemy who's willing to die for his country. That way both him and me have the same aim in mind.

Full, but only because that's the highest available. (In fact, I'm not sure I've ever played the other levels.) I've been among those hoping we'd get a higher level FOW. Do a search for all the things that've been proposed; one that comes readily to mind is not being able to see a unit's quality (regular, veteran, etc.)

Now I'm not trying to resurrect a dead horse, because by now it's either not a priority for BTS or they've taken positions on why what we've got is all we need.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Benny Manieri:

Hey MANTA-GAY,

Remember douchebag, you got banned a while ago for behavior which was more out of line than my worst, TEN FOLD. So, before you point the dirty end of the stick at me, think twice before you do it, you two-bit moron. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Manieri, if you can think that you can get away by being an ignorant bigot and spouting what is basically hate phrases, you are sorely mistaken. Whatever MantaRay did in the past he appologized for, and genuinely regretted posting it. You, on the other hand, truely believe in this crap.

It is a pathetic individual who raises himself up by pushing others down. Your inability to take the responsibility for your choices, be it the REAL reasons for removing FOW, or to admit that derogatory statements are uncalled for is really pathetic. You are barely a human being Manieri.

By the way, I am a secret full FOW user too. I thought I was the only one!! Of course, it was a conveniant way in excusing all of my lost games... smile.gif

Whaddaya want? An apology...?? You ain't getting it, my friends.........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not your friend.

I don't give a damn about your apologies. Anyway, I am neither the proper person to apologize to, nor am I able to forgive you, as I am not the wronged party.

What I'd like is for you to stop, and make this forum a more pleasant place. And there's a few very good reasons that you should.

1. To not be a jerk. To most of us, the benefits are self-evident, but they obviously aren't to you, so on to the utilitarian concerns.

2. Pissing people off with no good reason is a bad idea. People WILL do unto you as you done. The next time you need some information or something from this forum, there's a good chance the folks you offended won't give it to you.

3. You don't get annoyed by people objecting to what you said.

4. It weakens what you're saying, as it only says what you intend it to to a minority of your audience.

5. It weakens what you're saying, because even to a lot of the people who would be insulted by being called a homosexual, you come across as an immature brat with no command of the language.

-John

------------------

sometimes i'd like to kick your f-ing ass

but i guess you're just a human too

-EMBRACE, "SAID GUN"

It makes me laugh how you guys can get all riled up after, "anyone who rags on me for that is a queer.." I feel Politcal correctness is complete BS so, if you're trying to lecture me about that or immaturity, it falls on strictly deaf ears.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I presume you'd feel the same way if someone called you a guinea dago spaghetti-eating greaser goombah? Or is your stupidity selective?

And here I thought that insulting someone based on who they are went out of style after 6th grade. Apparently not where the good Capt is. If you absolutely have to be such an idiot, go somewhere else.

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 01-07-2001).]

Manieri, you show absolutely no respect for anyone, not even yourself.

Being a racist is nothing to be proud of. All that it states is that you are afraid of people different from you. That's what it comes down to, fear. You probably don't know any non-white, or non-heterosexual people, so you are afraid of them. You are truely an ignorant individual.

I pity you.

Wow...it's nice to see a board full of nice, reasonable, non-bigoted people.

And to Manieri:

You better be glad your just a faceless name on this board. People take offense to that **** in the real world. Come to my part of the United States and say that you find "racial humor funny". You'll get your ass kicked so fast, your head will spin.

What are you gonna say to that huh? You gonna say that those who would physically harm you over that are idiots? Doesn't change the fact that they would...so watch your self.

To BTS...

Please Ban him. I've seen his other posts and he's worthless to the community. I might just have to start a thread to petition his banning.