It says nothing.....Madmatt alow this post to be gone..

Fieldmarcharlatan,

you are lucky that I'm at the moment occupied with final preparations to start Gehenna, or I would take the original PENG thread and strangle you with it. It is not for me to claim the HONOR of FOUNDER but the HONOR of being the KEEPER of this most holy fragment. The only vacuum in existence is not within the POWER but between YOUR EARS!

So lay down and die-a-lot-now or scuttle away to the Aussies or some other place where the nocturnal habits involve primarily sheep or something.

sheeesh sheeesh...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lindan:

So lay down and die-a-lot-now or scuttle away to the Aussies or some other place where the nocturnal habits involve primarily sheep or something.

sheeesh sheeesh...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! That's the New Zealanders you're thinking of you beedin ignoramous...not us fine sun-burnt Aussies. We're too busy trying to get tans rather than woorying about bloody sheep. The Kiwis need the warmth of a little lovin' on 4 legs! tongue.gif

Regards

Jim R.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Sorry to disapoint you but I am not Rob/1 who ever he is I am not him...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know...Rob/1, the guy that goes by the name of Panzerman now. You and him seem to be drawing from the same gene pool. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

You know...Rob/1, the guy that goes by the name of Panzerman now. You and him seem to be drawing from the same gene pool. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hum he sounds more like you Max.

[ 07-21-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

HEY! That's the New Zealanders you're thinking of you beedin ignoramous...not us fine sun-burnt Aussies. We're too busy trying to get tans rather than woorying about bloody sheep. The Kiwis need the warmth of a little lovin' on 4 legs! tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, he got it quite right - there's twice as many sheep in Aus as NZ, and let's face it Macey Gray is the sheep shager extraorfinaire of CM, and he's true blue Orrzie Mayte!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

there's twice as many sheep in Aus as NZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That may be true but if you look at the sheep per capita you'll find NZ rates well above Oz.

I'm sure half the people in Oz have never even seen a bloody sheep.

Sheep jokes = Kiwis NOT Aussies.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Yes! Keep at it guys, I distinctly remember Madmatt promising to ban you both the next time you start bickering.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't tease, David.

BTW, isn't it about time for you to Die-A-Lot in our little soiree'?