It says nothing.....Madmatt alow this post to be gone..

Lindan, can I presume from your wonderful grasp of geography that you are one of the top graduates from the fine American Education system?

No, NZ and Orzy are not the ame country. They want us to be - there's a clause in the Orzy constitution/articles of commonwealth or whatever that says NZ can become a state any time we like.

That's 100 years old now, and we haven't seen fit to take advantage of it - 'nuf said.

Styxx, Styxx, styxx...you poor lad. It's jsut as well for the sheep that most Orzies haven't seen one!

I'm THE top-graduate, Stalin.

I passed my exam because I was able to find MY organ without using binoculars. :)

let's creep into the warm filth of the cesspool again, the fresh air here (ok, not anymore since you made your appearance) is poison to my senses.

Lindan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

No, NZ and Orzy are not the ame country. They want us to be - there's a clause in the Orzy constitution/articles of commonwealth or whatever that says NZ can become a state any time we like.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What would we want with a country that's snapped in half whose main export is some funny looking fruit with hairs on it? smile.gif

INCOMING!

Jim R.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

What would we want with a country that's snapped in half whose main export is some funny looking fruit with hairs on it? smile.gif

INCOMING!

Jim R.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who knows? :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lindan:

I think it's the dolphins scheme to achieve world-domination.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are not as clever as you might think. Most of them aren't even as clever as ... goodness is that the time? I have to go.