Wow, what a neat community!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

I can see I am going to need a translator if I am going to understand some of you.

I ordered the game last night, now I just have to wait.

I spent 4 hours on the first Demo mission last night and looking forward to getting the full version.

See ya around.

Still playing the demo?

I recently bought the game CD for my little nephews for Xmas (don't tell them!).

The plan is to get them into the game;

they'll then start neglecting their studies;

flunk out of school;

get a job as a mechanic in a local garage;

and wind up making more money than they ever would with a college doctorate in English!

See, CM can change your life for the better.

I stand elbow by kneecap with Captain Wacky when I say: We don't need no steenkeeng Pengers.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Pfffpht! Impudent child! *Slap!*

The Peng Thread stands before you all, bathed in its light of purest white, a beacon to the unfed, unwashed masses who gather ravenously at the gate.

Cloaked in majestic silken robes and garlanded by orbs of pearl, the elders of the Mother Beautiful Thread impart knowledge and wisdom upon the illiteracy.

Shame be upon those who would mock the beings of perfection!

More so shame upon those who would seek to imitate the 'thread of threads'.

Know ye well, oh spoon-fed Cro-Magnon, that your supplication of life itself is wholly dependent upon the kindliness of the 'Knights of Peng'.

You may have your 'APVS shatter theories'

You may have your 'Tiger armour brinell tests'

You may have your 'Bren gun tripods and their impact on the battle for Wilhelmshaven'

But, and let me make this perfectly clear.... "Ich bin ein Penger"

and you are not.

<hr></blockquote>

Damn right we're not Pengers, and what a relief that is. :rolleyes:

Next week, we'll start a thread based on comical stuff like penetration and hardness and see how long we can keep the immature sniggers from surfacing. No dozy bell-end from that witless puddle of poo called the Peng thread is going to diss the boyz. Or something.

Right?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Soddball:

I stand elbow by kneecap with Captain Wacky when I say: We don't need no steenkeeng Pengers.<hr></blockquote>

It's true, I am a giant. FEE FI FO FUM, I smell Soddball's troops on the run!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Soddball:

Damn right we're not Pengers, and what a relief that is. :rolleyes:

Next week, we'll start a thread based on comical stuff like penetration and hardness and see how long we can keep the immature sniggers from surfacing. No dozy bell-end from that witless puddle of poo called the Peng thread is going to diss the boyz. Or something.

Right?<hr></blockquote>

Yes, I for one am curious to know how fast Soddball's troops are running away from me, while taking into account volume of fire, terrain slope, ground condition, windage, and ground squirrels.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

It's true, I am a giant. FEE FI FO FUM, I smell Soddball's troops on the run!

<hr></blockquote>

JESUS BLACK CHRIST! Did you play Warhead for Amiga? That quote gets my blood running all cold and chilly! FEE FI FO FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD...