French professional women mods

How about some Gnome mods...

STRASBOURG, France -- A shadowy group campaigning for freedom for garden gnomes has struck again -- with more than 70 of the ornaments found on the steps of a French cathedral.

On Wednesday, motorists encountered around 100 garden gnomes on a roundabout.

The latest find came at the cathedral in the town of Saint-Die, northeastern France, La Liberte de L'Est newspaper reported.

A banner of the Gnome Liberation Front, which aims to "free" gnomes and "return them to the wild," was found at the scene.

Local police refused to comment on the latest incident, fearing a spiralling of gnome abductions in the area.

Some of the gnomes found on Wednesday were set up to spell out "Free the Gnomes."

Residents around the town of Chavelot reported the miniatures stolen the night before. Soon after they were found set up on the roundabout.

A police spokesman said: "It was a bit like a giant creche. Everything had been carefully set up."

The group gained public attention in the 1990s, but after a ringleader was fined and sent to prison in 1997 for his part in the disappearance of 150 gnomes, the group faded from the limelight.

In 1998 it came back into the public eye after staging a mass "suicide" with 11 gnomes dangling by their necks under a bridge at Briey in eastern France.

A letter found nearby said: "When you read these few words we will no longer be part of your selfish world, where we serve merely as pretty decoration."

A Paris garden exhibition was the group's target last year, where they stole about 20 gnomes during a night raid.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

STRASBOURG, France -- A shadowy group campaigning for freedom for garden gnomes has struck again -- with more than 70 of the ornaments found on the steps of a French cathedral.

On Wednesday, motorists encountered around 100 garden gnomes on a roundabout.

The latest find came at the cathedral in the town of Saint-Die, northeastern France, La Liberte de L'Est newspaper reported.

A banner of the Gnome Liberation Front, which aims to "free" gnomes and "return them to the wild," was found at the scene.

Local police refused to comment on the latest incident, fearing a spiralling of gnome abductions in the area.

Some of the gnomes found on Wednesday were set up to spell out "Free the Gnomes."

Residents around the town of Chavelot reported the miniatures stolen the night before. Soon after they were found set up on the roundabout.

A police spokesman said: "It was a bit like a giant creche. Everything had been carefully set up."

The group gained public attention in the 1990s, but after a ringleader was fined and sent to prison in 1997 for his part in the disappearance of 150 gnomes, the group faded from the limelight.

In 1998 it came back into the public eye after staging a mass "suicide" with 11 gnomes dangling by their necks under a bridge at Briey in eastern France.

A letter found nearby said: "When you read these few words we will no longer be part of your selfish world, where we serve merely as pretty decoration."

A Paris garden exhibition was the group's target last year, where they stole about 20 gnomes during a night raid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crap! They are on to me.I'll go underground and bide my time before taking over Europe with my Gnome army! Freedom!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:D

-Monkeybutt

I'm just looking for someone to host my Maquis mod... i converted a jeep into a bicycle (complete with handlebar basket filled with baguette & Sten gun hidden under fruit). then i gave the Free French squads (warning: conflicts with US troops' BMP #'s) black cable-knit turtleneck sweaters, cigarettes and berets. mod-sluts: email me for a French Resistance zip file.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But then your opponent would download the Beholder mod and eat your forces for lunch. You posted this in another thread regarding the Beholders: "They do not have hands to wipe their poorly positioned bums after passing the remains of the gnomes they just ate."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

French mod include stick with white flag?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, Xavier and the French gang are my friends.

But I did see the ad in the most recent Shotgun times for French WW2 Rifles, never been shot, only dropped once, mint condition. Do you think I should pick one up despite the silly french 7.5mm round they fire?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

French mod include stick with white flag?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Maso mode on]

But, It is already in CMBO. I just ask myself why BTS put some blue and some red on our national white flag?

:confused: [Maso mode off]

Slapdragon: take care if you fire with an old weapon. The steel may have been weakened with time.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xavier:

Please, don't laugh about our gnomish problem. It's a very sade subject :(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is funny though,just like when people swipe the 'Big Boy' from the restraunts and claim to hold him for ransom.Besides the Gnome stealing is a German plot to take over the EU,that's what my microwave told me when I was cooking a frozen Burrito last night after swilling some Ny-Quil.

:D

-Monkeybutt

[ 07-18-2001: Message edited by: Monkeybutt ]