Brand New Buildings!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I have sent 4 of them to Tom and the other 4 are about ready to go. It takes a while to send them because each one is around 1MB.

Yes Agua, I am thinking about doing the larger buildings including the church as my next mod.

Thanks from Tanks.

smile.gif

Nowotny:

I was thinking about spraying "CM Rules" or "Madmatt was here" on one of the walls. The language kind of limits the buildings to a certain country so I decided not to put any in.

Mr. Johnson--

I don't know what a Dutch farm house looks like, but maybe I'll research it when I try the larger buildings.

Gentleman:

They are being transferred overseas as we speak. Wipe your feet before entering.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Can these be used with Panzertruppen's or are these the same types of buildings he did?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They replace all the single story buildings in the game. You could still keep Panzertruppen's larger buildings or mix and match the ones you like best.

really nice work. i'm always impressed with your attention to detail (barrel & drainpipe, etc.). i use your water tiles and have used your small heavy buildings in the past. i tend to use combinations of building mods by various artists. you should definitely do some heavy buildings - i'd use 'em. also, i don't know if you play the "Desert Fox Desert Rats" conversion, but i would be interested to see what kind of a mosque you could devise with the church BMPs. furthermore, i'd be curious to see what style of North African buildings you could come up with. just some ideas.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife:

really nice work. i'm always impressed with your attention to detail (barrel & drainpipe, etc.). i use your water tiles and have used your small heavy buildings in the past. i tend to use combinations of building mods by various artists. you should definitely do some heavy buildings - i'd use 'em. also, i don't know if you play the "Desert Fox Desert Rats" conversion, but i would be interested to see what kind of a mosque you could devise with the church BMPs. furthermore, i'd be curious to see what style of North African buildings you could come up with. just some ideas.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. I think these are a big improvement over my first buildings, but I'm glad to see somebody tried the old ones. I haven't tried the "Desert Fox Desert Rats" conversion yet but I was impressed with some of the modifications made to it. Unfortunately you can't change the shape of the buildings, so making a mosque out of the church would look weird.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrcobbler:

Tanks....I haven't seen that 'black water' yet.

Did you send it to Tom's site? I've been checking every day. It'll go good with those houses.

Shoeman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did send it about a week ago and it's really not black, just dark.

Hey Tanks, your new buildings look absolutely awesome, I will certaintly drop by Tom's and grab em! All the mods nowadays are works of art, I can't believe the details and little touchups you guys put in those .bmp files, amazing is all I can say, Thanks Tanks smile.gif.

-MoJo