Assault Boat Capacity

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

You said "bloody." You're English. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve G sometimes say's Bugger! He must be English too.

Get a grip Capt the Scots say bloody, so do some of the Welsh, New Zealanders and Aussies.

------------------

One of these days MattBot, people like me will rise up and overthrow you, and the end of tyranny by the homeostatic machine will have arrived.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrapGame:

Does that depend on how many toppings the Pizzas have? What if one of the toppings is anchovies? Will that make the boat move faster?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know. What's the score if there's am MG42 in the boat, what will be the max speed x-stream, down stream and up stream? (With and without a full load of ammo) and, more inmportantly, will it keep up with a standard inf boat?

------------------

Dulce Et Decorum Est

Guest Madmatt

Captian, I hear they have plenty of Assualt Boats in the Reserves! I though you were going to enlist?!? DO IT! DO IT NOW, Don't wait to think it over, just do it and BE A MAN! Serve you country with honor and pride!

ENLIST! SOON!!!

Madmatt

"MadBot" and any likeness, moniker, clone or facsimile thereof are the sole property and registered trademark of MATT INDUSTRIES and bound by the copyright laws of the whole of creation.

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Captian, I hear they have plenty of Assualt Boats in the Reserves! I though you were going to enlist?!? DO IT! DO IT NOW, Don't wait to think it over, just do it and BE A MAN! Serve you country with honor and pride!

ENLIST! SOON!!!

Madmatt

"MadBot" and any likeness, moniker, clone or facsimile thereof are the sole property and registered trademark of MATT INDUSTRIES and bound by the copyright laws of the whole of creation.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Capt.

A little-known part of USACOM is the USCOMEDIANCOM, having looked at your home page you may well pass the aptitude test to join this ermm... illustrious corp.

Most of USCOMEDIANCOM's exercises don't use live jokes... again that qualifies you.

In the event of active service I'm sure USCOMEDIANCOM will supply the necessary live jokes and full instructions on how to deploy them whilst under heavy heckling.

------------------

Dulce Et Decorum Est

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

You said "bloody." You're English. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Uncle worked construction, and one day a Carpenter's Union BA caught him (a laborer), wearing a carpenter's apron:

"Are you a carpenter?"

"No, I'm not"

"You're wearing a carpenter's apron."

"Yeah, well I'm wearing jockey shorts, too, but I don't ride horses."

Needless to say, we had to hide him whenever the BA came on the site, or risk having all the carpenters pulled! smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Oh bugger this, none of you are asking the right bloody questions!

The right questions are.

1. Do the boats come supplied with fishing rods and tackle?

2. Is there enough ice in the boat to keep two slabs of beer cold for about 4 hours?

3. And probably most important is there a pub near the river/sea? (just incase we can't be bothered putting the boat in the water)

------------------

IN VINO VERITAS

1. Yes, it's all Zebco stuff IIRC however the probelm is that all Marine life (inc. USMC) is currently NOT modelled in CM release 1.

2. Sorry, no. We found in beta testing that with a full sqad on board an assault boat, adding even one slab of ice would capsize the thing.

3. WHile there isn't a pub terrain tile per se, there were several in house mods tested during beta however we found that any unit that enters a pub will not leave duringthe duratino of the scenario. We also found that all units with LOS of a pub will immediately break and rout into the pub. Finally we found that for some ofdd reason AI would not tgt pubs regardless of player use of tgt command so they were removed from the release version until we could get to the bottom of this porblem.

Sorry...

Los