Can you name his unit?

iggi

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

German!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always the easy path young Jedi?!

It's those buggers of the French Charlemagne division...

------------------

Our motto is, 'If the French, Germans, and Australians can understand you, you're probably Scottish; and so yer welcome to post here, ya' pillocks'.

Senility

Please note that being able to name that from the top of my head is in no way an endorsement of whatever those buggers did during the war.

Or on the web site for that matter...

Speaks a lot for France when you could recognize ANY Frogs who fought for the Germans.

biggrin.gif

I am NOT and will not ask for cool points for that answer.

------------------

Our motto is, 'If the French, Germans, and Australians can understand you, you're probably Scottish; and so yer welcome to post here, ya' pillocks'.

Senility

They didn't have good treatment either.

12 captured Charlemagne personnel when asked by a French general why they were wearing German uniforms answered "why are you wearing an American uniform", so he had them shot, tsk tsk.

That website makes me want to vomit in terror.

One thing that I did notice in my quick skim of the 'history of the "WR"' (all in simple to read big letters), is, the big gap of anything happening in the world from 100 A.D. to 1000 A.D.

Now, I am pretty sure that SOMETHING happened in that era... Gee, what could it be... Could it be the technoligical, architectual, cultural and religious developments of China? What about the religious and cultural developments in the Muslim Middle East? What about the fact that our present day alphabet, used to create that website, is from Arabia? Just because us Europeans were sitting in hovels harvesting filth for 1000 years doesn't mean that the rest of the world was...

Just about every point that I bothered to read there was a pack of total lies. In fact, they took the complete reverse of virtually every historical event.

It is amazing what unemployment, a few cases of beer and a lot of brain damage can produce.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

That website makes me want to vomit in terror.

One thing that I did notice in my quick skim of the 'history of the "WR"' (all in simple to read big letters), is, the big gap of anything happening in the world from 100 A.D. to 1000 A.D.

Now, I am pretty sure that SOMETHING happened in that era... Gee, what could it be... Could it be the technoligical, architectual, cultural and religious developments of China? What about the religious and cultural developments in the Muslim Middle East? What about the fact that our present day alphabet, used to create that website, is from Arabia? Just because us Europeans were sitting in hovels harvesting filth for 1000 years doesn't mean that the rest of the world was...

Just about every point that I bothered to read there was a pack of total lies. In fact, they took the complete reverse of virtually every historical event.

It is amazing what unemployment, a few cases of beer and a lot of brain damage can produce.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are absolutely right about all that except fo rone thing - unfortuntately the guys who run stormfront are not just unemployed beer swillers. They are rather well funded and very active. they have newsletters, websites (besides this one) keep ties to other white pride groups, run retreats where their paramilitary members practice shooting and stuff, organize marches and they recruit actively. And rumor has it that they've been researching womd -- biologicals in particular.

(read the turner diaries for a real shocker...)

That picture is priceless.

I haven't seen two in-breds more guilty of sodomy of a sheep than those two wankers. You can almost see the caption to that photo.

"Hey Hans, Ve just stupped your sheep. It vas great. she is right back zere, go try it. Be careful zo ven you put your hands in. Zey turn black.

Those two pedophiles are the Beavis and Butt-Head poster boys for Ubermensch loser websites.

What garbage...

I want to pose one question to anyone flipping out over this web page. Would you rather have this ideaology hidden away where you couldn't see it and read it and know it for what it is? This kinda S**t I'd much rather know about and have in the open than hidden away. For the same reason that I am comfortable with people with strong opinions, even ones I clash with. Atleast when someone states and stands by an opinion, no matter how sick, or warped it is, you know where that person is coming from. Who is more dangerous to you, someone who never speaks his mind or someone who lays his idiocy on the table for all to see?

And reading about this sorta thing does not make you a Nazi. (I have read The Satanic Bible I am not a Satanists. I have read the Bible and am not a Christian. So on and so forth....)But I can say reading this sorta thing will enlighten you as to what kinda sewage is creeping along the surface of society. Probably makes it easier on the FBI as well.

Mord.

Yes they are French_german troops..what is little know is that they are the parrallel to the German's much vaunted and feared Hamstertruppen. They are the "vee hau hau hamstretruppen de looove..." Just the unit name would make Allied troops go into conniptions. They actually did reach the Bridges over the Meuse int he bulge thrust, something much covered up. After negotiating a seperate peace with Ike, they have been given the old palaces at versailles as their own nation. wink.gif

Fortunately, give the world a few more thousand years (probably less, with the huge travel market) everybody will soon turn into a nice golden brown...

Well, hopefully that will solve a few things. Although, knowing humans, we'll probably start judging people by nose size or something even more ridiculous.

Firebomb + Every "Racial Pride" group of ANY kind = Justice. My little pipe dream...