I just registered as a new member of this august body. I downloaded the Gold Demo two and a half weeks ago and proceeded to get blown away by this game. It's the best wargame out there. I am anticipating the arrival of my copy of CM with eagerness.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord our God who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Welcome! Some here have been blown away, up, out, and sideways with 3 little scenarios for quite a while and are still just as excited as you are (probably more so, to be honest). So I don't think you'll be disappointed.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Welcome....be prepared to leave behind your friends, wife/girlfriend, your life!!.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've already left off playing my other CD wargames. Thanks for the welcome.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord our God who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

I've been addicted since last August. The cast of characters has changed, but some of the old-timers (i.e. anybody here longer than me) still hang around.

There was a huge influx at the release of both the demos, but the current cast of slackass posterboys is pretty cool.

Watch out, or you'll find yourself spending WAY more time here than you should.

Battlefront.com is my home away from home. Stick around and you'll learn a lot, I have. And with all the money you save by not buying another game, you can spend it all on WWII books!

Welcome aboard!

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wayne:

I've already left off playing my other CD wargames. Thanks for the welcome.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Other wargames? Heck, I've quit playing most everything else BUT CM smile.gif Nothing else holds my attention or challenges me as well... and I haven't even played mission 1 on the actual game...

------------------

--------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Well, since I received my new SB Live! card a couple weeks ago, it came with sveral games. I'm playing Need for Speed High Stakes to pass the time till next week. Besides I like getting chased by cops. wink.gif In Hot Pursuit mode that is. smile.gif

But yeah, once CM arrives, I don't think I'll be playing much else for a while.

------------------

"The greatest risk...is not taking one."