My Tiger keeps putting *s on buildings...

Any idea why? If I shoot a building it gets *s next to the name. One time, I had a building named Heavy Building*. Later it was Heavy Building**. I kept shooting it and it became rubble***. What's up? Does this mean that the building is going up in rank when I shoot it? If I shoot a building with my Company CO in it, and it get's *s, does that mean he became a general? That would be great!

* - Please see post #1 on buildings with asterisks on this page of the forum

** - Please see post #2 on buildings with asterisks on this page of the forum

*** - Did you get the freaking picture yet?

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Any idea why? If I shoot a building it gets *s next to the name. One time, I had a building named Heavy Building*. Later it was Heavy Building**. I kept shooting it and it became rubble***.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it has something to do with what units are in the building. confused.gif

jshandorf wrote:

> Your odd.

We know THAT, but we were hoping for some deeper insights. I vote for surgical dissection.

------------------

War is about killing people. You give orders which will help to end the war, not orders which will save your men, because your men will only stop dying when the war is over. – D.A.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I vote for surgical dissection.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about surgical castration. Keep him from spawning.

------------------

... but he does have possibilities as the Western Marketing Manager of Evil. - Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

How about surgical castration. Keep him from spawning.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda spawns? Well.. It's settled then. To keep him from his breeding grounds we need only to build a damn up stream. That should stop him.

Jeff

Marlow wrote:

> Keep him from spawning.

We can't do that until we work out HOW he spawns. The latest theory is that baby Crodas sprout when his dandruff falls on fertile ground.

------------------

War is about killing people. You give orders which will help to end the war, not orders which will save your men, because your men will only stop dying when the war is over. – D.A.

Just send me my return file, Crow-Duck! I've been waiting 4 freeki'in days now!

Tch, Tch..The breeding of an adult Croda is achieved when a blowfly carries the infected spores fron the hairy stamen of the male to the love button of the not-quite-so-male specimen.

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

Okay, TENHUT! This is how it works: one * = light damage; two ** = heavy damage; three *** = Destroyed, rubbled, kaputt.

So there. An intelligent response after all, eh?

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

How 'bout we put him in front of a computer,with constant PBEM turns coming in,that'll keep away from his breeding grounds,plus we wrap him in a plastic bag to prevent any droppings,dandruff etc. from escaping. Then we lock the door and seal off the house. That should keep the world safe...

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

Guest Big Time Software

When I smell something like a ceaspool, the best thing to do for the Love of Humanity™ is to lock up the thread with the offending oder wink.gif

Steve