Fall Festival

Tiger

Looks outstanding, but what is that in the lower screen? Looks a little like my septic field. That ain't that Holly Crap Mannheim's been talking about is it? smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 09-29-2000).]

Lookin great. The edges around the trees have too sharp a seam, though. Maybe make them contrast less with the ground?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Tiger, verynice! But it must replace the standard grass which would kinda look really wierd.

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest Michael emrys

Question: Where have you ever been that the grass turns that color? Especially in the fall/winter? Places where I've lived (mostly on the West Coast) that have dry summers, the grass turns a pale golden brown in the summer, sort of like the stock wheatfield. But the autumn rains bring back the green. I imagine that generally summers in NW Europe have more precipitation, so would stay pretty green all year 'round.

Could some of our European correspondents, especially those in regions bordering the North Sea, comment?

Michael

Hehe, not sure there is any help for me. Not since CM came out. Save yourselves, run, don't look back. smile.gif

Now, according to the above. Obviously, what we need is a grass expert. Anyone in here from TruGreen or Chemlawn? smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Could some of our European correspondents, especially those in regions bordering the North Sea, comment?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, it looks more like Spain in the Summer than Germany or France in the Autumn....

Just remember, the grass and trees don't change colour much, it's just more or less sunny depending on the season.

If anything, Combat Missions textures in the Summer are too Autumnal, so we need need new Summer textures rather than new Autumn textures.

------------------

"War is like the cinema. The best seats are at the back... the front is all flicker."

- Monte Cassino by Sven Hassel