Am i the 1st?

I got it...it took almost two minutes to download...Jeez!!! wink.gif...(thank God for cable modems.. smile.gif

My problem is that it is in REAL PLAYER format and my dammed Windows 95 will only play in it's player...it won't even recognize the Real Player confused.gif that I have on here...so I guess I don't get to watch it. mad.gif

after all. Thanks Mr. Gates !!! mad.gifmad.gif

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ARCHANGEL:

My problem is that it is in REAL PLAYER format and my dammed Windows 95 will only play in it's player...it won't even recognize the Real Player<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you're still using Windows 95? Jeez, get with the program here! biggrin.gif j/k, but you need to upgrade to at least Windows 98.

What's your current version of Real Player?

Jeese....ya walk away from the computer to grab a bite to eat and all hells breaks loose. I still have an hour of download time left. Oh well I guess I'll grab a bite to eat. DUH!!!!I already did..now what?

------------------

"Tryin to be so so bad is bad enough, don't make me laugh by talkin tough" EC

Ok, to this point I've been a lurker on this BB, though I preordered CM several months ago. But after seeing that movie, I HAD to take the time to register and say that I am absolutely giddy after seeing the improvements. The running, the different weapons... my fave part so far was the shot of the zook doing its business, but it was all tremendous. Watching that film (and I'm on my 5th viewing already having just downloaded it minutes ago) makes me VERY thankful that I happened upon the CM demo a while back. Keep up the good work, fellas!

Guest R Cunningham

Interesting. Did you notice the new, improved running animations? How about the flamethrower jet? That looked a little cheesy.

May 2000? Is that the real deal?

Oops, I thought I was still going to be the third poster........

[This message has been edited by R Cunningham (edited 03-28-2000).]

Guest hunt52

have headlines been submitted to every news organization on the planet? I can send them to a bunch of mac game sites but will wait for official orders...

smile.gif

Wow - much cooler after seeing the movie - very well done trailer!

- Bill