Captain Manieri's Final Thread

Guest Captain Manieri

Guest Captain Manieri

With this final thread up of mine, it leaves some cheering in extreme jubilation, while others just don't care.

Since CM is coming out, and most likely more newcomers coming in...I won't stick around and annoy you people. We have a really great community here and since the game is coming out, I'll have to leave.

I'll remember everyone and I bid you all a fond adieu.

(Captain Manieri, walking off into the sunset with his copy of CM under his arm.)

Yo Capt....did I miss something here? Where you going dude? If you're serious than I will miss ya being around Little Trooper.

(Elvis misting up)

------------------

"Tryin to be so so bad is bad enough, don't make me laugh by talkin tough" EC

Guest Captain Foobar

Yeah Right Benny,

you may think you can just waljk away. But you'll be back... wink.gif I know you'll be back.

Do a search for posts made by Captain Foobar. Somewhere along the line, you will find one entitled "Captain Foobar's final thread". I know from experience. Its almost as bad as this DAMN heroin.

haha lol

Go Die Alot Now

Perhaps the Cap'n realized he should be spending more time thinking about girls, smoking pot, having fun with cars, and whatever else 16 year-olds do these days.

There's plenty of time for CM later.

Cap'n, check back with this board in 10 years, Microsoft's CM10 will be released by then, and Steve and Charles will be happily retired and living in Miami.

Guest Bryan Corkill

I know just the spot, with a great LOS to building 10. Any one got an 81mm and a few rounds I can borrow?

Funny, I live in the Puget Sound myself, and have always rather abstractly wondered what sort of mischif a fellow with a box of morter rounds could cause around here...Must be all the forested hills and urban covered valleys. FOOMP!

My bro lives in Redmond (former M$ employee)...

last Christmas I was up there, and he and I went to a nearby indian reservation to buy (mortar)fireworks... that night we drove around redmond shooting them off randomly then jumping in the car, peeling out to somewhere else, then getting out of the car and shooting some more off (you'd never guess that my bro was 32 with two kids)...

hehehe

not quite 81mm but still fun wink.gif

-EridanMan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zamo:

Funny, I live in the Puget Sound myself, and have always rather abstractly wondered what sort of mischif a fellow with a box of morter rounds could cause around here...Must be all the forested hills and urban covered valleys. FOOMP! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. You live in the Puget Sound? Zamo, old boy, I think you need a new nickname. wink.gif

------------------

I'm drinkin' wine, I'm eatin' cheese and catching some rays, you know. — Oddball