Peng I make your backup systematic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Now move it, or you'll feel my sting once more!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the sting of a Dadaist equivalent to the bite of a Surrealist?

------------------

"PawBroon: Clinically Insane, also Clinically French, which is very bad as well."

Croda

Alright, what the hell are you bunch doing out of the Peng thread. Get back! Or perhaps I'll have to get babelfish on your asses!

They group lousy the wankers. It receives an other relative time to the ass from prat when Peng begins, soon. They do not know that they have the serious subjects in phase of development in the applicable world? A disposed man is fixed white man in the point to the relative president selected of all the section, doncha. And it is a lot meant. And folded people are a lot. Possibly therefore he is better from lasciarla is to this a lot to mean the thing more. Or bond eccentrically decapiteranno and and a good bleeding disonore, would be not only. Here they have been polished ** Time-out ** not ven starter shaft ** moment towards the outside ** if you for divid group dov to hit to right the right skillful this it freaking part like d job station, violent I strapp in on for being personal jed relative diaphragm the body and for divent viscous for us d distil d something ordering more liquer tenebrous moron, than I then seppell all divid relative will profollow in order too much trem, bloodily body. It then is forced, it for the advanced side, those, in order to roll to all the similar extension traditional Salo d ' Antonioni here over. Hour moves it -, parasits! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shouldn't you give Rob/1 credit when quoting him at length?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Is that a threat or a promise? smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You asked for it...

English: They desire a promise, with stack? How in me that I promise to place the arrays dese in its mouth, I place YOU yes dese of the arrays in its mouth..., I have me to it it taste with that one? I counted expensive this monkey to it. Queira-lheo yes. They are a youngling of good dog that you she is not you. Of Ooh it has it the taste of the inoperative white men. Necrophilia is not also its thing is full it. The paper sink was not a stroke here, I for threats. The threats are for the girls as. The threats only mean something, if you dislocating in the high one in the direction of the back part will be able stops with the arrays dese in its mouth. Has the taste of them thus apples? How you have the taste of them the apples in its mouth?

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

Ahhh, Tom, we're just celebrating PawBroon's recent drunken vacation. We're all on vacation for a few minutes. We'll go home before it gets dark out. We always end up fighting over who gets to snuggle YK2 anyway.

------------------

"Nuts!"

You asked for it...

How you have the taste of them the apples in its mouth?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oic How do you like them apples? hehe

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

We always end up fighting over who gets to snuggle YK2 anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if it's just for that we could as well lock this one up as YK2 and me are in a close state of togetherness already...

For all of you pagans it's pretty easy to follow.

The Pool is no place to post useful things and I wanted my fellow Knights to know I did the mandatory backup of the posts as required by my charge of Guardian of the Door and Keeper of the Key.

But I had been victimized by Croda and its unlawful entry...

------------------

"PawBroon: Clinically Insane, also Clinically French, which is very bad as well."

Croda

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I'm kind enough NOT to shoot your POWs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd shoot yourself in the foot.

You have demonstrated that already...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Croda

MOOOOMM! the french are acting up again... damn now where did I put those snails.... hmm M&M's worked for E.T.** maybe snails will work for PrawnBeem here.

"common.. follow me back to the pool you little criten"

<h5>** although E.T. was not from this world many thinks PrawnBroom also is not from this world. Also compared to P.B. E.T. gets more babes, due to his studly looks.</h5>

-----------

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Guest Madmatt

Okay, knowledge delivered and assimilated.

Any professional in the IT field will tell you that frequent data backups are not only intelligent but necessary to ensure proper disaster recovery processes.

Another intelligent and necessary task is to plug these cesspool leaks whenever they seep out.

Madmatt