Peng I make your backup systematic

Well that's pretty much useless but I thought I'd let you know.

biggrin.gif

They say there are germans, women and other creatures from the end of the world in that God forsaken place.

So back to the Pool with me...

------------------

"PawBroon: Clinically Insane, also Clinically French, which is very bad as well."

Croda

Croda you sodomite!

I hereby forbid you to post right behind me.

Sheesh...

And I'm not WIERD you moron, I'm sober which is very much self explanatory.

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say EXPLORATORY.

------------------

"PawBroon: Clinically Insane, also Clinically French, which is very bad as well."

Croda

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Oh dear<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've told you times and again that when there are people around us you should just call me Marcel.

Dear is for those occasions when the Croda in me is willing to take part in our social life...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Croda

PawBroon -

You malodorous shovel-full of flea-bitten moose entrails.

You sycophantic excuse for freeze-dried dingo's kidneys.

You violent sack of nauseating turkey puke.

I challenge you to a PBEM!

Oh, wait, I'm about to capture all the rest of your men in our current PBEM. So sorry to gloat about kicking your arse out here in a public thread that any old wanker can read.

*Don't Worry Folks!!! He's Not Really Getting Hurt! It's All A Show!*

Phew, took care of them. Now CaptainBoldFace, let's discuss terms of your surrender...

------------------

"Nuts!"

Sometimes the Croda in me craves chocolate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My inner Croda, which is so deep in me I needed a Freudian game with Seanachai to diagnose its existence, is craving for hazelnuts.

Could both of our Crodas team up?

------------------

Croda

Well this Croda is telling you that you're both whacked in the head. Stop this senseless drivel before you give me a bad name.

Is this a convention of the asses that I am kicking via PBEM? In that case, get PeterSheepShagger in here too!

------------------

"Nuts!"

Isn't your Croda's pet name Golum?

My inner self used to be a penguin but after Fight Club I decided to adopt one of those cheap Japanese stuffed Crodas and mine is yelling NUTS!! every time you hold it upside down...

------------------

Croda

A loon from Paris and

a goon from Jersey.

Does this surprise anyone?

Are either of you going to contest the defeats that I am handing you? You could at least demand a recount, that's the fashionable thing to do lately. Do not go gentle into that good night. RAGE! RAGE against the dying of the light!

------------------

"Nuts!"

*whip cracks*

Alroight! The lot of you, back into the CessPool where this type of behavior is appropriate. You're going to scare all the normal folks that live out here.

*crack*

Back! Back I tell you!!!

Beggin' your pardons, guys and gals. Somehow, they've managed to pick the lock on the front door to the CessPool from the inside...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

How much does a "Tickle-Me-Croda" doll go for these days?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In France you get paid to have one.

They are known for their general sense of bitter rambling and complete Out-of-Sync posting.

Mine earned me a hundred.

I'm using it as a scarecrow to date since I've tried it as a scapegoat and it was almost raped by SheepDip last time he came to Paris...

------------------

Croda

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 11-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

*Don't Worry Folks!!! He's Not Really Getting Hurt! It's All A Show!*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and a good job for you young sir, if anyone dares to hurt or offend my Knight in shining armour for real, then they will have me to contend with........ remember...... a woman scorned.......BTW Croda do you happen to have a pet rabbit?

------------------

"That's Mizz Chihuahua to you, buddy."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

BTW Croda do you happen to have a pet rabbit?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure that I should answer that question on the grounds that I'm afraid to enter any conversation that begins that way.

As for hurting him...does PBEM count?

And there is only one tickle-me Croda doll, and he knows all the right places to tickle the ladies. HEE-HEE-HEE That Tickles...Oooohhhh, that tickles niiiice.

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I'm not sure that I should answer that question on the grounds that I'm afraid to enter any conversation that begins that way.

As for hurting him...does PBEM count?

And there is only one tickle-me Croda doll, and he knows all the right places to tickle the ladies. HEE-HEE-HEE That Tickles...Oooohhhh, that tickles niiiice.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, PBEM doesn't count. Thankfully I am not in the slightest bit ticklish, but the thought of a tickle me Croda doll fills me with, ermmmmmmmmmmm whats the word I'm looking for? Do you think if I am a good girl father christmas will bring me one?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You owe me a file.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could we be speaking about the one I sent 2 hours ago?

Ok Croda, Halloween is behind us now you can get out of your Homer Simpson outfit.

Dooh!

hom3.jpg

------------------

Croda

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 11-08-2000).]

Alright, what the hell are you bunch doing out of the Peng thread. Get back! Or perhaps I'll have to get babelfish on your asses!

They group lousy the wankers. It receives an other relative time to the ass from prat when Peng begins, soon. They do not know that they have the serious subjects in phase of development in the applicable world? A disposed man is fixed white man in the point to the relative president selected of all the section, doncha. And it is a lot meant. And folded people are a lot. Possibly therefore he is better from lasciarla is to this a lot to mean the thing more. Or bond eccentrically decapiteranno and and a good bleeding disonore, would be not only. Here they have been polished ** Time-out ** not ven starter shaft ** moment towards the outside ** if you for divid group dov to hit to right the right skillful this it freaking part like d job station, violent I strapp in on for being personal jed relative diaphragm the body and for divent viscous for us d distil d something ordering more liquer tenebrous moron, than I then seppell all divid relative will profollow in order too much trem, bloodily body. It then is forced, it for the advanced side, those, in order to roll to all the similar extension traditional Salo d ' Antonioni here over. Hour moves it -, parasits!

That was just a taste of my full power! Now move it, or you'll feel my sting once more!

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Alright, what the hell are you bunch doing out of the Peng thread. Get back! Or perhaps I'll have to get babelfish on your asses!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a threat or a promise? smile.gif

------------------