If you support BTS and CM : READ THIS PLEASE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hundminen:

BTS: could you change the title of all those members posting here who have already pre-ordered CM from "Member" to "Cool Member"?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cool.gif member has a nice ring to it.

preorder, yes

copy, no

------------------

I'm drinkin' wine, I'm eatin' cheese and catching some rays, you know. — Oddball

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 04-12-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hundminen:

BTS: could you change the title of all those members posting here who have already pre-ordered CM from "Member" to "Cool Member"?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cool.gif member has a nice ring to it.

preorder, yes

copy, no

------------------

I'm drinkin' wine, I'm eatin' cheese and catching some rays, you know. — Oddball

oops sorry.

Staying on topic....

1.Yes, did the PRE-ORDER thing

2.My sorry ass still hasn't gone out and bought a CD Burner. So I won't be copying much of anything in the near future.

BTW can anyone suggest a good burner to buy?

Just kidding, keep it on topic. smile.gif

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

I pre-ordered in July , 2 weeks after finding CM .I have a couple of friends waitng for the gold demo to see if they will come on board . A big NO for copying here .

cool.gifwink.gif

------------------

Rob.

Guest Seimerst

Pre ordered months and months ago.

I must be incredibly naive because I don't even contemplate obtaining software (or anything else) by stealing it. Although I have been immensely intertained by the sophistry of those who try to justify their criminal actions when it comes to piracy of software.

Pre ordered in July 99.

Would never copy. Original is the only way to go.

Endorse the idea of a cd-erised gold demo, but I don't think it will happen. frown.gif

P.S Did everyone notice the broken window and bulletholes in the "Hotte Dam" special?

Here's the link if you missed out!

combathq.thegamers.net/special/dam/pics2/dam7.JPG

[This message has been edited by krm (edited 04-12-2000).]

Won't copy.

Will pre-order/order when I get home and pry my credit card out of my wife's hands.

Showed people the movie, can't play the demo. But 2 people here are interested. I may buy a 2nd copy for my bro if he ever buys a computer.

preorder : no (my card expire in june 00 so I don't want any paper sh*t down my desk. If the game is released before that date I'll buy otherwise I have to wait til my new card will get available)

copy : never ever ever. It's again my ethics.

BTS rules.