So when did you.....

preorder? Who preordered the earlist and therefore will be the first to have their copy of CM sent to them? I received my e-mail confirmation on July 17th of last year, can't remember if I ordered that day or the day before.

I had to get w/ Steve a couple of weeks ago and straighten out my credit card info for my order. In the email he sent back to me he told me I actually preordered on the very first day that you could which was back last May. I didn't even remember that I did this, but I wasn't about to argue with him. wink.gif So I guess I'll be one of the lucky people to get the game first since I'm near the top of the list and live here in the good ole USA.

Mikester out.

I think I ordered in January, but I dont remember if I ever got an email confirmation... we will have some other confirmation? i.e. when our credit cards get billed? Or when our copy is shipped?

I still am hoping that Charles and Steve are such nice guys and they have decided to surprise us in telling they are shipping in 1 or 2 weeks time, but in reality the copies are ready and we will suddenly wake up one morning this week and receive the news that the first orders are already arriving!

Epée