Not-so-Superbowl Tourney

Well I assume everybody is deep in battle by now but just to make sure I need to ask. Have all the players start their battles?

Also, I think it would be best to keep the scores unknown to the rest of the players as it might impact others in the same group to play more conservative or risk it all based on another score. Posting that one player or the other won is fine though. Players in my group (F) should keep all scores to themselves until I post that my games are done for fairness.

Several games are already finished and results are in.....so prod your opponent if he is a little slow.

Lastly we had a player who had to drop-out because of circumstances beyond his control. So if you have Blue Macs in your group, expect a replacement soon.

Von Shrad

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von shrad:

Crossbar, I already have a person waiting to fill a spot, but if they cannot participate then your friend could definitely join in. This other person e-mailed me about a week ago. Another guy asked before him but I can't recover the E-mail he sent.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger, that would've been me.. after you posted the matchups. Oh well, next drop out you get, I'm still happy to jump in!

Seeya!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gaffertape:

I had some e-mail problems, but we seem to be moving along again in group A.

GAFF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Army Group A was somewhat stalled.

Gaff had some Poltergeists in his mail, Jadayne is out in the boonies and I was off for most of the week.

So, I guess it's still open to debate as to who's the best/worst due to the state of our game.

In any case, I'm willing to receive any early in the game surrendering to alleviate the process.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

I'm back!!!!!!!

Two glorious fun-filled weeks on a tropical island in a country where the women and drinks are tall, cool, and refreshing

-and all I could think about was getting back to my terminal to blow up all your little virtual bad guys with all my little virtual good guys.

so, who's in my group anyway?

------------------

"Well then private, it must be sh*t. Good thing we didn't step in it."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jadayne:

Two glorious fun-filled weeks ... in a country where the women and drinks are tall, cool, and refreshing

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could it be that you've been in the Bobby Centrum in Brno?

biggrin.gif

------------------

y'know, Broon, with all these references to Cz republic, I get the feeling you've lived here. Do we know each other? Are you another one of us disinfranchised expats who got disinfranchised with being an expat and moved back home?

ps. am i sending you the set-up or vise versa?

pps. and send me your icq number.

[This message has been edited by Jadayne (edited 09-11-2000).]

I've spent most of 97 in Prague.

Chances of us knowing each other are however remote if you are not curvy and, well, erh, we might in fact.

I tended to be in all the classical parts of the country.

And I said classical, not classy.

biggrin.gif

My ICQ number is in my profile and as for who must send what to whom, I think it's you to me.

But it's not a factor as long as we get things started...

------------------

ok,

I'm at work now and all the rules and things are on my computer at home. I'll send the set up from there tonight.

After that, though, I'll be playing from my office where i have icq set up and we can do afternoon/evening rounds.

the classical parts of the country? You mean Roxy, Thirsty Dog, and Pub U Zlateho Tygre?

------------------

"Well then private, it must be sh*t. Good thing we didn't step in it."

PawBroon wrote:

In any case, I'm willing to receive any early in the game surrendering to alleviate the process.

Well, I think that you should surrender right away or face a court-martial for shooting your own countrymen. See, you are in a lose-lose situation.

- Tommi

Von Lucke, where are youuuuuu?

Group C misses you and wants you to come back.

I'm sorry I killed your T/Destoyer and A/C and artyed your attack into piles of soiled khaki trousers. I sincerely apologise for giving a little of that same good 'ole arty luv'in to your .50cal and his freinds up on that hill....

I wish I could take it all back....really.............well, no, not really smile.gif