CCJ's Tweaked Textures V2.0

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Colin:

Thanks a lot lad, the Mac community needs your efforts. I have started making my home page today. When it's done, I will add about a thousand links to yours.

------------------

--------------------------

"Only those who are insane have the strenght to survive. Only those who survive may judge who is sane"

Thanks for the compliments Rev Black wink.gif All the "pats on the back" keep me going biggrin.gif

Update

Yeap I'm beavering away on new buildings! Thanks to STephan Galambos for providing me with tons of European reference material, I'll have a batch of new authentic, French, Belgium and German buildings. Well whatever I can fit into the Beta demo wink.gif

Also I just noticed the doors and windows I've done so far are too big! frown.gif SO I've spent all day today, doing a reference building so the doors and windows sizes are correct to a standing infantry model. That will make it much easier for me to get future buildings in proper proportion biggrin.gif

ANyway I have one newer pic in my CM Photo Gallery. It shows a gorgeous Reisberg shot - minor enhancements to wheatfield, and newer roof tile texture.

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 03-04-2000).]

2 new Gorgeous pics!

LD on a nice sunny day wink.gif WHat do you people think of my new sky - I think the sun/lense flare is very nice, only problem is that when you scroll around you'll see the sun 4 times biggrin.gif

I've made the overall colours warmer - do you like it?

Head to my Cm Photo Gallery - please give me some feedback!

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

I love the new buildings... that is one things that has always kinda bugged me about the Demo...the people in realistic scaling are too big for the building textures... yours look far more realistic.

I don't know about the new sun personally, especially if there is more than one in the game... I would just let us assume that it is high noon and add nice clouds or something....

just my humble opinion...

great job BTW, I can't wait to d/l your new textures wink.gif

-EridanMan

Yeah I will probably get rid of the sun, since after playing a full game with it, it does get annoying biggrin.gif But it really does enhance the realism, and it looks cool in stills wink.gif

I've got 6 new buildings to come - pics coming soon! MAn getting the buildings into proportion cost me a lot of brain cells ! smile.gif I haven't use dthe windows calculator this much since school tongue.gif I've been measuring my door and analysing buildings to get the average measurements, and then translating this data to the game. ALso each wall in the building model, stretches the textures a different way, so I've had to sweat some more blood, getting these right -phew....

I need to go lie down smile.gif

ccj

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 03-05-2000).]

Guest GriffinCheng

CCJ! Please stop torturing us and give up the twisted textures! ;D

Griffin @ work

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng (edited 03-13-2000).]

New Combat Mission Tweaked Textures screenshot wallpaper up! With shonky Logo as well wink.gif

head to my Cm goodies section

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Another few pics up showing another new building, about 70% finished. A typical Germanic building biggrin.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

finally got around to finishing off the church - I have a pic showing the rear smile.gif

STill to do the sides and front

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 03-18-2000).]

Side of church done, 3 new pics! Man its looking real sweet! biggrin.gif I think it time for another Cm wallpaper! tongue.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

Guest Captain Foobar

OMG that church looks severely kickass....

I guess I will have to just stick with the demo after GOLD arrives, since I love the SPR sounds and tweaked textures so much.....