*Not-so-Superbowl Player Match-ups*

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrossBar:

An update for the guys in my group-

I still don't have a phone but I'm supposed to get a cable modem on Thursday. Assuming that goes okay, I should have turns out by Thursday night. Wish me luck smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhh, I'm sure Von shrad is waiting with his Hotchkiss and team of hamsters.

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.

my, oh my..

When is the last time you saw three posters right above you that you knew you were going to pound into chinchilla burgers?

Doesn't happen often...

I must enjoy

Lorak

------------------

Proud commander of the CCT's Chinchilla Commando Teams

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 08-29-2000).]

Can I just have a rules confirmation. As the initial post said

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Do you get beat at CM more times than not? Do your well laid-out plans fall to pieces by turn 3? Do Newby's make you look like one too? Then this is the competition for you. A battle of the losers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume that the person at the BOTTOM of each group (The person with the least wins/draws) goes through to the next round.

Of cause this has got nothing at all to do with how well i'm doing so far!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrossBar:

An update for the guys in my group-

I still don't have a phone but I'm supposed to get a cable modem on Thursday. Assuming that goes okay, I should have turns out by Thursday night. Wish me luck smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cross bar;

We will start our game around 22 SEPT 00.

Cool?

I will be absent til then.

Lorak and I are playing now and I already lost to Von shrad. So I don't see me holding up the group from being gone.

I expect to see this thread full by the time I get back.

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gaffertape:

Heck Pawboon, I don't like my chances of staying alive past the A group; if I don't get in a few taunts now there may never be another chance. Anyway, it was more of a 'tickle' than a taunt.

See you on the field of battle, Sir.

GAFF <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As for the taunts.

Not that I'm proud of my nick/handle but it's PawBROON to you.

biggrin.gif

Or at least make it PawGoon

lol

Don't get over anxious about your chance of survival.

You are playing against a Finn, a Czech and a French.

Surely that must be some kind of handicap for us...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

GroupE’s was a bit of a pun but typical of my groupies they’re nowhere to be found. As for taunting I thought I’d say something like E stands for “Eliminate” all the other Groups (or Einstazgruppen and you know what they do). But since this is the Not-So Superbowl it probably means more like “Eliminated” .

Of course I’m sure all the other Groups no what the A stands for in Group A wink.gif.

Sorry bout the name error PawBroon.

You'll have to illuminate me about the origin of that name once we start playing. Are you planning on starting the game after you get back or might we get a turn or two in beforehand?

As far as national handicaps go, my country did produce the hideous Ram tank (which thankfully never saw a battlefield in its original form).

Cheers!

GAFF

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted:

Of course I’m sure all the other Groups know what the A stands for in Group A wink.gif.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ted, that one is easy peasy.

ASSIMILATED.

After all we are all CM players.

biggrin.gif

In any case, are we supposed to play like we played when the SuperBrawl was first thought or should we play like we learned in between?

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

You’ve got a point there PawBroon.

How many 800 point meeting engagements have you played since the tornament was brought up?

How about variations of purchasing 800 points in units?

I’m playing one with a neutral guy. He’s choose the Polish side and they can afford to purchase 5.5inch artillery. Wha-Hoo, on a small board that stuff can be devastating so watch out.

update for my group(e's) mailcity is acting up so look for a file the latest friday (hopefully)..grrr. and sorry for the mix up it started off without a clear def. file name structure and it got my hamster brain confused.

btw all will fall before my troops (dead or laughing one or the other...heh)