Guest Big Time Software

Congratulations on getting the beta demo out, guys. smile.gif I know

you fellows must have put in some monster hours to get

this out ASAP. Thanks for the effort, it's appreciated. smile.gif

I look forward to getting in some games with you guys

from the board. smile.gif A new age in tactical land combat

wargaming has dawned this day, may there be many sequels

to CM. smile.gif

I look at this message board every damn day and for the last week every 10 minutes...I go away for a few hours to have a beverage of my choice (or 5) and come back to find out I could have been downloading and playing the demo!!!!! (or celebrating Rods birthday). Those are hours I can't get back!!!you guys owe me..you owe me big!!!

(thank you so much gods of bts please do not rain down fire upon me for my insolence)

Finally!

8:57am here in Germany and still 26 min for the demo to be downloaded...

And you know what? We've got a bank holiday on Monday! It's gonna be a looong weekend.

Hmm, how am I going to tell my wife?

And even more important: how am I going to tell my employer? (Office door closed, the phone ringing all day long and no Marcus reacting to that...) Hehe!

Thanks for the nice weekend ahead BTS!

Martin,

What we were using was still an alpha version.. This is WAY ahead of that LOL..

I still have the alpha on my HD just for nostalgia's sake wink.gif.

Mike D,

What you have is roughly what we have (not exactly though of course) although we have scenario editors etc etc too of course LOL

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

• 6 months later...
Guest JonS

just thought I'd drag up this blast from the past while we're waiting.

Oh, and my sense of humour wanted to see if anyone freaked out smile.gif You have to take it out for a walk every now and then or it gets stale ...

Regards

Jon

------------------

Ubique

Someone help, I can't get the damn thing to refresh at all. Tried every suggestion listed . ctrl refresh, shift refresh, alt refresh everything including the seperate page with all of the above. I need help stupid ass EI.

dano6

This is great. Is there a gold demo out? Is it all a hoax? did JonS divine the perfect moment to unleash the worst post in CM history?

This reminds me of that German General that could somehow sense the onslaught of a russian offensive and pull his forward units out of the line. Forget his name. sounded Italian.

well its bed time for bonzo..

Lewis