HELPPPP!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TRYING TO BAN ME!!!

Umm ,that would be Madmatt, Lewis. wink.gif

Anyway, for the last week or so AOL has been issueing IP addresses that seem to be way off their normal range. This is causing some issues with some AOL customers who try to attach here and are ID'ed as an IP that was legitamately banned. We are looking into this issue.

Our recomendation is that if you are on AOL (or any ISP for that matter) and for some reason you are told that you can't post here due to being banned (and your sure that you WEREN'T banned!) then just disconnect from your ISP and reconnect. That will usually lease you a new IP and the problem will be solved. If that doesn't work then drop us an email and your current IP address and we will take a close look.

Thanks,

Madmatt

p.s. Of course it could have always been a sign from God, Lewis...

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-28-2000).]

Guest SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :USERNAME::

I was getting banned messages when I was trying to post. I was, quite frankly, deeply hurt by them.

Lewis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same thing happen to me, scared the hell out of me eek.gif. But Madmatt and Steve answered my email and told me what to do, Man was I happy when I found out I was not banned smile.gif

SS Peiper

Guest KwazyDog

Im somewhat here Craig smile.gif

Whilst here Ill just check you got my last turn through? No rush, but my yahoo is somewhat unreliable so I though it best to check.

Dan

Hey, a few Aussies here tonight!

Anyone bought a keg?

We can sit around the BBQ and swap a few CMBO warstories (at least we can all discuss what a drumming we plan to give Craig)! wink.gif

Mace (sorry guys, I've processed my turns, sent them out, and am now just making a nuisance of myself to kill some time)!

The crap factor is a breakthrough no doubt about it. I can remember the days when wargames didn't contain the crap factor. They were interesting, but lacked a certain flavor. The crap factor brings an atmosphere of reality to the game. Now that it is here, I'm afraid the crap is here to stay. smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

BadMot, if you decide to cut yourself some slack today then that'll be 40 minutes for you tomorrow. You know what that means - you have double the time as usual. And considering how much you are doing within your regular 20 minutes we are expecting something HUGE, mind you.

------------------

"Say i think u all need to chill out." (GAZ_NZ)

Guest Shatter50

UOTE]Originally posted by :USERNAME::

I was getting banned messages when I was trying to post. I was, quite frankly, deeply hurt by them.

Hey USERNAME

Shatter here

I am also an Aol user I am also getting banned show up but I think I figured out how to avoid it. Try it before you ridicule.

When you first enter site I enter through the page scroll discuss forems anyway I noticed were the news, notify,discuss side bar is so I dragged it down to get discuss to come up then enter forems and this way I have never seen a banned # as before scrolling down page.

Hope it works for you I was getting banned all the time since I used this method have never seen it again.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Umm ,that would be Madmatt, Lewis. wink.gif

Anyway, for the last week or so AOL has been issueing IP addresses that seem to be way off their normal range. This is causing some issues with some AOL customers who try to attach here and are ID'ed as an IP that was legitamately banned. We are looking into this issue.

Our recomendation is that if you are on AOL (or any ISP for that matter) and for some reason you are told that you can't post here due to being banned (and your sure that you WEREN'T banned!) then just disconnect from your ISP and reconnect. That will usually lease you a new IP and the problem will be solved. If that doesn't work then drop us an email and your current IP address and we will take a close look.

Thanks,

Madmatt

p.s. Of course it could have always been a sign from God, Lewis...

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-28-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last week I, as an AOL user, was banned multiple times. I took it in stride. Of course, if I had been Lewis, I would have been more deeply worried. But I know that I am stainless, I am innocent, I am not a useless wank. Well, I may be, but I have no stain upon my conscience. So I kicked out, signed off, restarted, and kicked back on. I got on every time. I never posted a word, nor contacted BTS/Battlfront, because my conscience, as I said, was stainless. AOL is the complete ****e of online services. No one knows why they do what they do, when they do it, or what? Get a grip, Lewis.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

You called?

Kitty =^..^=<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hokay, this is all it takes to conjure up a woman who plays CM? Here kitty, kitty? And Lorak discovered it?!!! I am so going to kick his arse in a more thorougly evil way in our next game...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.