Starting to see the fun in this I am

Jedi Master, Yoda. You seek Yoda

Take you to him I can

Do or do not, there is no try

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Gehen Sie, Hamster-Eingeweide

Allez manger des entrailles du Hamster

John has a long mustache...The chair is against the door...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda, you simpering dolt, what in the name of Zoroaster are you going on about? Do try to make some sense, man.

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Croda, you simpering dolt, what in the name of Zoroaster are you going on about? Do try to make some sense, man.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you mean to say:

Crodas, you, the dolts, who go something in the name of Zoroaster, murmur you on approximate? try to have any sense, man.

??

OK Enough of this! Let it end here! anyone who wishes to babelfish anymore must first bring me a shrubbery!

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Chupacabra freak is

stipulated

Babelfish games long enough have gone on

Like little girls talking gibberish in the schoolyard you sound

yep

Returned my challenge Huckelberry Ichiu has not

You challenged me? Well, you can hardly blame me for having ignored it, since you are scarcely worthy of my notice. I'm full up at the moment, but I'll put you on the waiting list if you like. Can you provide some references? And I'll need to see your financial information for the last five years. I expect an opening fairly soon.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Croda, you filthy git, why must you continue to babble so? Really, I've never seen anything like it. I'm starting to think that perhaps the drubbing I'm currently giving you has severed your already tenuous grasp of reality.

Ah well, c'est la vie. I'm still going to surgically swap your septum and your scrotum with my Panther.

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Enter Hungarian gentleman with phrase book.

(large snip)

H.: My nipples explode with delight!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, classic Monthy Python!

Brings a touch of class to the cesspool!

If you do requests, Hakko, please schedule the dead parrot sketch and lumberjack song into your post agenda.

To test your mettle though, let's see if you can recreate the Ministry of Silly Walks sketch here!

Mace (oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK....)

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 11-02-2000).]

Hakko-D2

C-Ichiu-O

I certainly did. Directly after that horrid 99 post. It still gives me the ****s just thinking about it. Go read it. Quite a nicely penned challenge I thought. And 'I'm quite sick of being beaten right now' is a lousy reason to turn down a challenge, but at least it's honest. I will mock you untill you locate your gonads, and send me a shrubbery.

------------------

"Nuts!"

I'm still going to surgically swap your septum and your scrotum with my Panther.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that mean that you'll be using my septum and scrotum to assault my infantry, and I'll have a big tank hanging where my balls used to be? (Right below the other big tank, ha ha ha)

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>or storm around the room looking for something to bash to death like a hummingbird or hairless rodent<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is it my resposibility to point out the obvious to silly gits like Meeks?

Meeks, the seem to have achieved this objective, so what are you bitching about?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I certainly did. Directly after that horrid 99 post. It still gives me the ****s just thinking about it. Go read it. Quite a nicely penned challenge I thought. And 'I'm quite sick of being beaten right now' is a lousy reason to turn down a challenge, but at least it's honest. I will mock you untill you locate your gonads, and send me a shrubbery.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yawn. Tell me what page of the 'Thread, and I'll give it the once over. If it's truly worthy of consideration, I'll see if I can bump you up the list.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally boo hooed by Elijah Meeks:

a) if you cannot post something that makes me either laugh uncontrollably

or

B) sob like a little girl

or

c)storm around the room looking for something to bash to death

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry MUCKS, to answer to your ramblings of a mad man.

a) sorry no pictures of your mom to post.

B) the last date you had that we think was with a woman but rumor has it was a rubber sex doll

and

c) the gazillionth time a woman looked at you and laughed real hard she pee'd herself.

so my small pudgy powder puff girl thats the answers why the postings seem so small comparted to the 40 page long ramblings you manage to spew out before a breakfast of used tampons.. maybe if you started taking that medicine the doctor gave you things may seem a little happier no?

btw your fly is open

------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda & Chupacabra:

OK Enough of this! Let it end here! anyone who wishes to babelfish anymore must first bring me a shrubbery!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No matter how whacked out something is, if you suggest it on the Peng Challenge Thread, someone will try it.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

It would appear that Sir Seanachai is throwing a petite white doily and saying "stop it guys!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bad Squire! Down,Down! I was merely pointing out how jolly it is to belong to a community where even the best will never be more than prominent amongst equals. Being a member of the Peng Challenge Thread, and most particularly the Knights of the Order of the Cesspool, is rather like belonging to a Viking raiding party.

I was gratified to hear that you are smiting OGSF most thoroughly. Turn him into anchovie paste, and we'll smear it on Croda and make him swim across 'rat alley' at the south end of the 'Pool.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Others updates! Another one a victory glorious for legions of Chupacabrismo! Moriarty hateful and the outlaw is gone low to humiliate, Tyson v. Spinks, first-round defeat of the blow of the grace-type! My cordials of the true hamster wreaked one whirlwind of the destruction that chameja icky between its forsaken, ruler to tremble and troops with the elite. Perhaps they had started its name to become fullfilled distant with the ruler of an injector? Legions of Chupacabrismo had only suffered from 16 accidents inflicting with ten times that they number in horde in supination of Moriarty. Various Moriarty coupled in and the form agreed of titmousery before finally if deciding that, yes, he is too much old for this (for " this, " I I want to say the " tactics ") and shipment that its men with mien, having for the result some accidents but when making its inevitable extremity comes accurately more quickly.

Lorak! I wait the writing of this triumph glorious! It can comes quickly, in its intéret, or will be its cranium this gracing to my samovar when then I speak!

Hyar!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lorak the Loathed, allow me to translate for my esteemed opponent, Sir Chupacabra.

If by this missive he means to inform you of the demise of my troops through a combination of my own incredible stupidity and an insanely accurate barrage of 300mm rockets the likes of which I heretofore had not seen, then he is indeed correct. Chalk up a win for Chuppy and a loss for me.

The good Knigget has refrained, for what reason I do not know, to gloat, taunt and humiliate my 93-7 performance ... the mirror image of his own earlier debacle. Even after I taunted him unmercifully ... as any good Knigget would do ... about such a lopsided loss, he yet withholds abuse. I'm sure he will correct that situation when he comes down from whatever really was in that samovar.

P.S. -- Lorak the Loathed you owe TC Schutz a turn or a surrender.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 11-02-2000).]

Croda wrote:

> GB, the "I know you are but what am I" and "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" defences are classic schoolyard tactics. They go along with the much underused "Sticks and stones" approach.

The memory of that kind of bollocks fills me with dread. Have you ever tried holding a conversation with someone who repeats everything you say? Absolute murder.

Elijah Meeks wrote:

> Now you listen up you ugly bunch of Survivor 2 rejects, [...] I will personally hunt each one of you down, cut off your significant parts, sew them together and make a new house out of them. Kay?

Hmm... sob like a little girl...

Umm, anyway, that was funny.

Hakko Ichiu wrote:

> Enter Hungarian gentleman with phrase book.

> [...]

> Cut...

That was funnier, but it doesn't count because it's not relevant.

Mace wrote:

> Ahh, classic Monthy Python!

Ethan, you horrible little rodent, you've spoiled a Python sketch I haven't seen yet.

Oh, and I was going to say...

Is it not horrible to read a language you don't understand? You know something is being said, but it makes no sense to you. It really does make your head hurt.

[This message has been edited by David Aitken (edited 11-02-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Horse ****, horse semen and other worthless horse byproducts...

Is it not horrible to read a language you don't understand? You know something is being said, but it makes no sense to you. It really does make your head hurt.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always assume things written or spoken in a foreign language are insults, I'm right 99% of the time. I'm also pretty sure this was standard operating procedure for most diplomats up until 1973, explaining why the world has become so boring lately.

------------------

I've got far more annoying things than that up my sleeve.

-Meeks

You must wear awfully loose shirts to fit an oompah band up your sleeve.

-Chrisl

Guest Germanboy

Lorak the loathed, can you please register a win for me against Mr. Penguin? After thoroughly destroying his ill-advised flanking move (I am sure he learnt something), and losing a Hetzer in a simultaneous kill against a Greyhound (what kind of ****ty coding is this anyway, it should bloody well be invincible to that peashooter, hell I have seen the peashooter and the Hetzer close-up, and a I have a huge butt to pull knowledge from and declare it to be so, so Charles you damn well better make it so or else JDArse will file a class-action lawsuit for sloppy programming faster than you can say C++) Now where was I? Ah, yes well, I won. Peng lost, I am tired.

Grego, that was damn well brilliant.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-02-2000).]

Greetings to all.As a newbie,may I ask what has this all to do with Combat Mission? Is it one of those "in" things that I'm not aware of? Dont want to be a spoilsport but I would think it more apropos for a "Dungeons and Dragons" type of Forum.Fill me in,please somebody.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whizkid:

what has this all to do with Combat Mission? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread has nothing at all to do with CM.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

Greetings to all.1.As a newbie,may I ask what has this all to do with Combat Mission? 2. Is it one of those "in" things that I'm not aware of? 3. Dont want to be a spoilsport but I would think it more apropos for a "Dungeons and Dragons" type of Forum. 4. Fill me in,please somebody.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Nothing.

2. Yes.

3. Wrong, it is absolutely perfect for here. 4. No. Go away.

Numbering added so worthless gits like MrIHaftaTakeaWizzKid understand the thing.

Peng

PS

MrIHaftaTakeaWizzKid, Please take heed of my sig.

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

Greetings to all.As a newbie,may I ask what has this all to do with Combat Mission? Is it one of those "in" things that I'm not aware of? Dont want to be a spoilsport but I would think it more apropos for a "Dungeons and Dragons" type of Forum.Fill me in,please somebody.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Long before D&D there was Wargaming (miniatures were found in the tombs of Egypt). Shortly after the first two armchair generals locked horns for the first time the time honored tradition of the taunt was developed. What you see here is a refinement of a centuries old tradition. Now, kindly piss off

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 11-02-2000).]

Humph! Not even a contender..

No bile, no venom, nuthin!

A little sarcasm perhaps but sadly not even up to peasent standard. Do we have a standing lower than peasent?

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

[This message has been edited by Stuka (edited 11-02-2000).]

Well,I guess as they say,"Ask a silly question,youll get a silly answer" Sorry I interrupted your private little Forum,gentlemen. Please continue while I move on to the adults section.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO!!! biggrin.gif

Someone's finally worked us lot out!

Well Whizkid, you're probably too intelligent

for the likes of us here, but if you want to get your feet dirty (upto your neck), just lower yourself down to our level and challenge us, anyone of us, with a PBEM!

You know where we live!

As for my Current battles with Cesspool inhabitants -

Joe Moore: What is he doing with that Sherman?

Not only does he park it on the peak of a hill for all and asunder to admire, but now chooses to do a few laps around some woods hoping to run over some of us Germans!

He can keep that up as far as I'm concerned, I'll just concentrate on the rest of the battlefield!

shornasheep: Hmmm, he (British btw)has managed to get an early lead by capturing both objectives, and calls in the Artil whenever he spots any of my forces trying to probe for a weakspot.

Perhaps I should wait for the Tommies' obligatory afternoon cup of tea and crumpet.

Once distracted, I can charge and sieze what's rightfully mine!!

Mace

btw, I currently have 12 PBEMs on the go (some with real people). If any other of you miscreants out there want a dance, please email me, and once we get a game going I'll treat it with the same level of contempt and disdain as I do the above 2 (well, to tell the truth, it's not the games I disdain, it's the people)!

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 11-02-2000).]