Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Who shall do battle to be crowned Lord of Mount Peng?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ME! you You selfish Bush-voting Limbaugh-lover!

by the way you have anymore skin.. I've seemed to run out of space on that last piece I ripped off your rotting corpse last time.

---------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

topplement is stupid.

"are you saying I'm slow?"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is this?!?!?! You dare insult the majesty of topplement? Repent, sinner, so that you do not burn in the fiery hell that is my barbecue. When we are done with our current match, young man, we will have a battle of epic proportions. 3000-4000 pts. I will leave your forces a hulking ruin on the field and the bards will sing of your topplement. Oh, and start taking your Prozac

again, dammit, first you wanna kiss me, now you wanna kill me, it's getting difficult to deal with.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 11-15-2000).]

That's really hilarious.

One can see it hasn't been authored by anybody the likes of you...

biggrin.gif

Ok fellow Knights and otherwise lesser creatures.

Meeks idea is truly great (boy does it hurt to say that, it's my first self inflicted topplement).

Makes for renewal and brand new tarnishments...

I'm quite happy with what Senility once said (or was it another of you buggers of the Old Pool when we were youngs and Croda was unheard of) about the Pool needing a French because, well then, you always need a French.

Might come in handy...

I am ready for the Cesspool Next Gen.

Then I'd have no more excuses for pitiful posts like this one.

------------------

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say SELF EXPLORATORY.

Holly Sheep!!

I'm like Hell on Heels.

A double for a new start.

Now I'll have to make some use of that spent real estate.

Meeks seeing as we were supposed to fight to determine who was the top Mad Hatter in here and as you hadn't been able to improve on my idea that we do a collaborative PBEM together against you and me I therefore pronounce myself Lord of that malevolent place, Peng's Asylum.

Let the pagans fight for hills.

Hill comes by the millions, whereas Peng's inner sanctum, his Croda's deeper recess should be our Lair.

And that one is mine for you are too involved in the way of the Pool to see that only its kernel is the Jewel that needs a Nutcase...

------------------

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 11-15-2000).]

For note: I recall it was at the behest of Joe Shaw that my name be inscribed into the tomes as a squire. Therefore I assume he is my sponser and I am his toadie.

Also.. I believe that in all fairness there should be no automatic Lordships but certainly some cesspooligans have first dibs at the shot to be so titled, but only after a trial of arms.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

ME! you You selfish Bush-voting Limbaugh-lover!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you vieing for title of Lord of Mount Peng, or Lord of Loch Peng? You stoopid Doich Canuckinstrupen don't know your asses from your wienerschnitzel.

And by the way, Beowulf, I sent you a mail regarding our rematch. Please see to it.

And I feel that the number of Lordships should be 7, thus giving a Council of Pool Elders who may vote on Pool issues.

And another order of business...we have reached post 2k in slightly over 1 month of posting to this iteration of the Muthabeautiful thread. Considering Cesspoolnarock struck at post 3017 of the First Age of Peng, should we not begin planning for a possible Cesspoolnarock II? If we were to self-abort at the same point again, then we have roughly 2 weeks left. Yikes!

------------------

"Nuts!"

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 11-15-2000).]

Since the rush to spoils and titles seems to be occurring I should lay claim to Lord High Chamberlain of the Pool. As the pool's first openly legal participant, associations of fiefdoms, realty and enoeffment do not apply to one whose services and loyalty can be bought for the appropriate dinara.

As an advisor and counselor by profession it seems that the same position applies, much like Richlieu my power derives from education, negotiations and incriminating pictures, which mind you I have on all of you.

As to my qualifications, well I am evil...a lawyer and certainly no general, all appropriate for behind the scenes advisor. So Lorak, list me as Lord High Chamberlain of the Pool, my squires will speak for my character and kindly fatherly attention I have lavished on their training and care.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>My inner Croda says it has a growing fondness for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-Pawbroom

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 11-15-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the vile, evil one:

rune: It is tcp/ip. I sense its approach will slow down the taunting here...

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupines<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah yes, Roger Wilco together with tcp/ip!

You are trully evil, Rune, an inspiration!

(you are also a bastard for making me the allies in that particular evil spawn of yours)!

I in particular look forward to taunting my North American opponents in real time, With my broad Aussie accent, they won't have any idea want I'm saying, and I hope this leaves them totally confused and bemuddled!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Babble blather and bluster.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You crazed Frog! I dispute your claim on Peng's asylum! My forces will take it and destroy you! But first, we need to create the asylum. Oh yes! It will be good!

Confirmed lordships and battles, Please take note of these Lorak the Loathed:

Schloss Peng: Meeks v. Seanachai (I will give up my battle for Schloss Peng to another if requested, as I will also be embarking on a battle for Peng's Asylum) Schloss Peng all ready exists and was created by Berli.

Mount Peng: Pawbroon v. Mensch (Christ, Pawbroon and I are pigs, aren't we?). Whoever creates Mt. Peng must make it menacing and tall!

Peng's Asylum: Meeks v. Pawbroon (Probably the most sensible match of them all). Pawbroon and I will collaborate on the creation of Peng's Asylum.

Church of Peng: Peng v. ???? The map exists and was made by Peng himself.

Edit add:

Loch Peng

That leaves two more lordships, one of which is Berli's -shudder. I say only Geier or Andreas can challenge Berli for his lordship. Who and where is the other?

And JDMorse, you lawyer, no further titles right now, fight for Loch Peng, if you dare.

I like the idea of 7 lordships, what will be the seventh?

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 11-15-2000).]

I'd like to suggest that we keep 1 Lordship per person until they are all settled, at which time you may do battle with each other and come away as Lord of more than one Manor. As it stands now, Meeks and PawBroon seem to are competing for everything. One contest to a customer, please.

I shall create Mount Peng, and liken it after Orodruin, without the crack.

Lord of the Nether Pool should be a map either where everything is burning, or both forces arm armed to the teeth with Flamethrowers, Flampanzers, Crocodiles and the like. All must be ablaze!

------------------

"Nuts!"

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 11-15-2000).]

CHUPACABRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Soy Bean, soy bean super bean bean.

We need chupie.

Chupie and Andreas or life is devoid of sense.

As for Peng's Church.

Only Peng could fight himself on that.

I say, Peng is to be self consecrated.

If Peng is not a Lord then we might as well post on the Grogs Threads.

------------------

I'd like to suggest that we keep 1 Lordship per person until they are all settled, at which time you may do battle with each other and come away as Lord of more than one Manor. As it stands now, Meeks and PawBroon seem to are competing for everything. One contest to a customer, please.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, Croda. GAH! I can't believe I said that! That leaves Schloss Peng and Mt. Peng with only one contender. Knights only! Too many posts, I know, but we need to get things straight.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

I'd like to suggest that we keep 1 Lordship per person until they are all settled, at which time you may do battle with each other and come away as Lord of more than one Manor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am the One and True Lord of Peng's Asylum.

Meeks, Schismatic One, you're reknown for that quick witted temper you have to steal other people ideas.

Go elsewhere as Here is my Kingdom and you are not of my Kinship...

------------------

I am the One and True Lord of Peng's Asylum.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PawBroon, you rabid Frenchman, has the disease infected your brain already?

All Lordships, with the exception of Peng's and perhaps Berli's, must be contested. You will battle Meeks for Lordship of Peng's asylum. I suggest an all artillery battle for the asylum.

------------------

"Nuts!"

CHUPACABRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Soy Bean, soy bean super bean bean.

We need chupie.

Chupie and Andreas or life is devoid of sense.

As for Peng's Church.

Only Peng could fight himself on that.

I say, Peng is to be self consecrated.

If Peng is not a Lord then we might as well post on the Grogs Threads.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second Peng's lordship. Let it be known throught out the Pool that Peng is First Lord of the Cesspool, lord of Peng's Church, known as the Cathedral of Peng, Peng's Abbey and the Pengatorium!

As to your petty claim that I am not as insane as you, I'll have you know I was declared crazy as a tree full of rats long before people were freaked out by your Frenchie-talk. The lordship of Peng's Asylum will be determined on the field of battle you ignorant cuss.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

Okay then, let's see the current lineup, it's about as clear as Meeks' artillery usage....

Since I have laid claim to entitlement, who contests my right?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>My inner Croda says it has a growing fondness for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-Pawbroom

PawBroon, you rabid Frenchman, has the disease infected your brain already?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda.

My little demented friend.

Wasn't it YOU who sort of sponsored the idea that we Knights of the First Coming be given Lordship and THEN fight to remain on top of the food chain?

I know it must be as confusing for you as it is for Meeks who's been Shangaied of the Lordship I DO hold by sheer power of COMING UP WITH IT.

Now, you young and old buggers alike, go predate elsewhere as we are NOT Lording Kindergarten...

------------------

Are you vieing for title of Lord of Mount Peng, or Lord of Loch Peng?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes my little virmin pusbucket, not only that I just found the secret of Surmons Wandering EYE™ and since hes dead ITS MINE ALL MINE!...

yes seven is good.. let me forge 7 rings to bind us.. yes seven...

I'll hammer up another nine for the squires.... do accept... they.. have potential.

---------

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Croda.

My little demented friend.

Wasn't it YOU who sort of sponsored the idea that we Knights of the First Coming be given Lordship and THEN fight to remain on top of the food chain?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is really not all that complicated. Please read closely:

Titles will be created out of nothing. Titles will then be fought over. The winners shall claim those titles, and then battle to keep them at their leisure.

Any questions?

Perhaps this way:

Les titres ne seront rien créés hors de. Les titres seront luttés partout alors. Les vainqueurs réclameront ces titres, et alors se bat pour les garder à leur loisir.

Est-ce que d'aucuns questionnent?

All of which translates back to English as:

Titles won't be nothing created out of. titles will be fought everywhere then. Winners will ask for these titles, and fights then to keep them to their leisure.

Is - what questions of no?

Now do you understand?

------------------

"Nuts!"

You power hungry Kniggets are grabbing titles like weasels on speed. You make the Oklahoma land rush look a stately procession. Some process please. I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need a parliamentarian to oversee the process. I propose our resident charlatan … er, lawyer.

Also, one has not been mentioned in this disgusting display of greed due to a serious violation of protocol. Lorak, fix the glaring oversight, and add Rune to the list of Kniggets.

Then I propose that the impending cage match between JDmorse and Rune be for one of the Lordly Titles.

------------------

... but he does have possibilities as the Western Marketing Manager of Evil. - Rune