Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Back in your day being when you joined the forum on 8/15/2000? Was that just before or after P2K?

God I love to pull registration date on these uppity newbies.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word of warning Germanboyeeeee...

You too can be called a <h1>FREAKING NEWBIE</h1> you post-millenium late-comer!!

Now I shall go back to sunning myself on a rock, until someone earlier than 5/27/99 comes along.

*snort*

------------------

I have challenged the QA team to a Bat-Leth contest. They shall not trouble us again.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Hey! What Cesspooligans other than Seanachai and myself are from the Twin Cities in Minnesota?

I was thinking we could swap insults and looks of boredom over a few cheap beers somewhere.

Speak if you dare!

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or you could become a couple, have 1.5 children, live in a suburb, drive a blazer and live happily ever after. Love is in the air.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

.. I knew I smelled something bad when I signed up for this chicken Unit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what happens when you function with your head firmly wedged up your solids elimination orifice

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

PS Aren't you the fellow they affectionately call "Berli" when the Knights sit in the sauna and play that towel game and modified hide & seek?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Berli is what we call him for short. 'Satan Hellspawn' is what we call him affectionately.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Back in your day being when you joined the forum on 8/15/2000? Was that just before or after P2K?

God I love to pull registration date on these uppity newbies.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andreas, quit taking swipes at my recalcitrant squire. He deserves the same respect you'd show...anyway, leave him alone. I'm going to have to flog him silly for his attempted defection to Meeks's little circus, but right now he's involved in his battle for knighthood, and I don't want him distracted from turning OGSF into grout. Hiram, ignore Germanboy, and bring me some ears. I prefer the left ones. They're more sinister.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Meeks is loosing it.

Exhibit a

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>From the Dull thread on modding CM:

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Got something against Bs As?

No but I do have a serious problem with your insistence on making off topic posts. It is rude. Please keep your personal life personal and if you want to discuss Buenos Ares, your PBEM battles, your Counterstrike proficiency or any other rambling thought in your head, do it elsewhere. There is a reason these threads have topics and this one's topic is not, "Gee PeterNZer, what's on your mind?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What to make of it

I think he's had some serious toplement by his sister.

PeterNZ

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 10-19-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Blahblahblah pointless ramble embarassment all round on the Emerald Isle<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where's my turn?

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Doesn't Seanachai drink those colored drinks with the little umbrella? I think he wears a pinky ring too. Thats what I heard.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, no froo-froo drinks, and I wear a ring on one hand with a repeated Celtic knotwork pattern, and on the hand sinister, I wear an armadillo ring. Neither are on the pinky. Where are the ears you're supposed to be bringing me? Stop gossiping about your sponsor and go out there and receive your buffet of knighthood so I can preen and boast, and tell everyone how I knew right off that your seeming niceness was simply the counterpoint to a pathological personna capable of killing and dimembering anyone around in a PBEM game.

And what happened to that bloody Canadian? Patboivin, are you out there? And where's Rainpoet?

Hey, we need to have a procedural meeting on Squire sponsoring. How many can an individual Knight sponsor, anyway? I would think two, not more, but I await input from our petri dish culture.

Does that woman, YK2 have some sort of relationship with PawBroon? I mean, other than as his Squire? Not that she'd admit it, I suppose. I don't know if it's the loss to his wife or what, but has anyone else noticed that mensch seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate? It's like watching a personality go terminal. Should we call someone?

------------------

Where's my turn?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damnation, didn't I tell you when I told you the Schism Combat file wouldn't load?! Your turn file came through buggered as well. Here I thought you were busy. Please resend your last turn, it wouldn't load. You playing Berli now? He just had a rather bad turn with me, so he might be a might cranky.

------------------

Hey SenileGuy, I think you lot may have scared rainpoet away. A gentle soul like that cannot handle such mean talk. As for Fatbovine, he is probably out molesting moose, or mice, depending on member size, it's what those east coasters do for entertainment.

I found a new sig, what do you think??

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roborat:

Hey SenileGuy, I think you lot may have scared rainpoet away. A gentle soul like that cannot handle such mean talk. As for Fatbovine, he is probably out molesting moose, or mice, depending on member size, it's what those east coasters do for entertainment.

I found a new sig, what do you think??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was as courteous to Rainpoet as anyone is ever going to get in this place. I hate it when they mistake the vicious, ironic tone of this place and scurry away. Ah, well, wasn't the first, won't be the last. And sometimes they go off, think about it, and come back spewing. Nice sig, who's the attribution?

Patboivin! Patboivin! All, all, in are Squires!

------------------

I was as courteous to Rainpoet as anyone is ever going to get in this place. I hate it when they mistake the vicious, ironic tone of this place and scurry away. Ah, well, wasn't the first, won't be the last. And sometimes they go off, think about it, and come back spewing. Nice sig, who's the attribution?

Patboivin! Patboivin! All, all, in are Squires!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, I thought you were supposed to be edjumacated. It's the same as my required obscure literary reference in my original post to this thread, applying for membership ("tell a mauser rifle from a javelin")

It's from Gilbert & Sullivan, "The Pirates of Penzance"

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

Guest Germanboy

You playing Berli now? He just had a rather bad turn with me, so he might be a might cranky.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In other news (Berli don't read before watching the turn and Fertile Ground LQ Spoiler!!!!):

Mordor coup d'etat hotting up

In what can only be called an exciting development, the forces of darkness under the command of the Witchking of Angmar have delivered a sound trashing to the forces of even more darkness under the command of Sauron. A green(!) Ork team on a rocket-lance launcher successfully destroyed a Mk.IV combat chariot at 163m with their first shot, earning themselves the right to plunder and loot first call when entering Barad Dur. Two more of Sauron's combat chariots were turned into crew BBQs, together with some of his armoured Mountain Lions and various other things. A chapel dedicated to the worship of the evil one was blown up during the congregation.

The Witchking of Angmar had this to say: 'If he surrenders now, I may show unwarranted mercy and only make him the personal foothair comber of Frodo, once I am finished with the Hobbitbugger. If not, I am afraid I will have to have a chat with the Eldar and maybe rip various things of him. I mean really, did he think I would let him get away with this ring business?'

The Orcish hordes are preparing to make Dasburg the hot and flaming grave of Sauron's hordes. Watch this space.

------------------

Andreas

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 10-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roborat:

What, I thought you were supposed to be edjumacated. It's the same as my required obscure literary reference in my original post to this thread, applying for membership ("tell a mauser rifle from a javelin")

It's from Gilbert & Sullivan, "The Pirates of Penzance"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The day I accept Gilbert & Sullivan as literary is the day you can pry my "I hate musical comedy" membership card from under my cold, dead body.

Except for the Mikado, that's kinda neat tongue.gif

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hirum, Hakko, whats the difference?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of them has already whupped your slew-footed heinie in a PBEM. Hint, it wasn't Hiram.

Now, get behind me, Satan. On second thought, knowing your predilections, stay where I can see you.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 10-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I'm gone for two hours and you all start talking about my crank. What's the deal with that? And cute little YK2 wasn't even a part of the conversation.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm gonna SQUEEM,and SQUEEM and SQUEEM till I'm SWICK.................... you little CRANK...

tongue.gif

------------------

And the proper plural form would be "bananas ARE my business"! Sheeesh!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

I'm gonna SQUEEM,and SQUEEM and SQUEEM till I'm SWICK.................... you little CRANK...

tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OKay, what the hell was that?! How the hell does one "SQUEEM" until one is "SWICK"?

Someone must crush this YK2 in a PBEM in short order. I don't know how much more of this confusing zaniness I can take!

Seanachai, damn you! You lumpy, half-wit, introvert! Do you not crave a man's drink? Why have you snubbed my beer swilling invitation? Do you think your two-bit, saggy butt is too good to plant on a bar stool and choke down a few cold ones with me? Eh? Eh?

The hand of hospitality has been bitten by a rabid dog I tell you. I see no other alternative then to put this dog down in a PBEM. What say you man? I throw down the gauntlet of challenge before you!

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 10-19-2000).]

On the AAR front.....

The spavined squirrel in the cage powering the decrepit Delphi STMP email server has apparently died of old age. Thus, I cannot send the odious Geier the latest movie of the flaying of his troops.

The rest of you dingleberries can die of dropsey.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bullethead:

The rest of you dingleberries can die of dropsey.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roight, that does it! You mothballed radarfried tubehugging beekeeping brewbarrel. 1,500 points at 500 yards. Send me a setup once the excuses you are so fond of serving up have been removed.

------------------

Andreas

The rest of you dingleberries can die of dropsey.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What can I say? You are "OK" in my book.

OOoops, sorry. It said "KO". My bad.

In other news: Why bother? You know I'm winning in despicable and nasty ways in all my games anyway.

And I heard/smelled of an upcoming squire joust?

I am available to supply the forces for a side, yes. That would be beautiful.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

On the AAR front.....

The spavined squirrel in the cage powering the decrepit Delphi STMP email server has apparently died of old age. Thus, I cannot send the odious Geier the latest movie of the flaying of his troops.

The rest of you dingleberries can die of dropsey.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah, this was hardly a proper taunt at all! "Oh, wah wah wah, my poor email, and by the way, would you fine gentlemen line up so I can service you one at a time? Cheerio, then." And certainly not down to the low standards of the Cesspool.

Grow a freaking spine, man! And while you're at it, rip your intestine out through your nostril, thread it back in through your poopchute, and repeat. No reason, it'd just be funny to look at. And an improvement on your current Mongoloid appearance to boot.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.