Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stench:

If you think you have a pair big enough, we will be fighting on it soon.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, well.

Genitalia now...

You're looking more and more like Honey and Goaty.

If you're still thinking cojones will help you stand out in here then you are missing most of the fun really.

Must be dwarfing to live in the shadow of one who's showing true brilliance most of the time.

Andreas, get some of his whatnots a little higher up the spine and I'll play him someday...

Having say that, you can still shoot your Ops this way for I am in dire need of a good reason to admire your contribution to this community.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Goaty to YK2: I can teach your ass that yes, it can be spanked so hard...

PawBroon to Goaty: I do not take subcontractors!

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 10-19-2000).]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>A teutonic knight wrote

I shall assume you are looking for a sponsor? Hmm, maybe. See how your training goes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I think it's going bloody well on both counts. But since the main force of either side has really yet to get down to the hard parts, we shall have to wait and see eh?

PeterNZ

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally spewed by PawBroon:

…Must be dwarfing to leave in the shadow of one who's showing true brilliance most of the time…<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you think Andreas is Brilliant.. ya your right a brilliant puff tart smile.gif maybe but thats about it. if you were meaning yourself... HA! your brilliance has the power of a 0.05 Watt bulb and I dare say that is no sun in our system but a small peck in the void of this pool.

chowder down on my Op and don't choke on the chucky bits.

Ok my new favorite baguette boy, bon chance, one day you may be as sharp as a block of cheeze… there is hope yet. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 10-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You dare to insult my sponsor, you untutored heathen, that's my job. Accordingly, I am compelled to challenge you to a duel, (pulls out a frozen frozen herring and slaps "*Captain Foobar*" across the face)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah! A challenge between two sponsored squires! Gentlemen (none here)... very well, fellow scum, we need a map! We need troops! We need foul weather! As I am sponsoring one of the lads, I must bow out on map making this time around... Germanboy perhaps?

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Germanboy perhaps?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can, unless it should be a mad map like the one I bought the forces for, to supply Pennytea and Geeks with a challenge. Are there special requirements for these kinds of maps?

Anybody ever heard somefink about the battle of the threads?

In other news:

Coup d'etat in Mordor?

Unreliable sources say that the Witchking of Angmar (aka Germanboy) has taken on Sauron (aka Berli) in a battle of wit (only one present), tanks and other implements of death and destruction for some meaningless bridges. Future governance structure of Mordor seriously imperiled. Extra! Extra! Read all about it.

Forces and map graciously supplied by the Lizard King. Anybody else fighting on Fertile Ground with low quality troops, you can thank me for requesting that of him.

------------------

Andreas

How about giving them an all armored clash in a city. All sorts of streets to navigate.

"I wonder what's around that corner there..."

And shandorffffffffffffff, you shut your cake whole! When are you going to learn that your mouth is for kissing my ass ONLY! and not to be used in sorry attempts to ingratiate yourself to the members of this forum through calling me a "sheep shtupper." Every here knows that PeterNZer is the only one here who has sex with sheep!

------------------

"Nuts!"

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

I'm happy to whip up some maps. I was thinking a nice transylvanian forest with cliffs and valleys would be amusing smile.gif Perhaps the odd castle and high-road too

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me - we can't have that, squires making maps for other squires to fight on to become knigglets. What is the next thing you ask for going to be? Universal suffrage? Maybe the keys to my car? Having Croda as your personal manservant? Antje (not the Walrus)? Whatever it is, forget it?

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by some Skorpions-lover:

Having Croda as your personal manservant? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't have that. After the game I'm currently whalloping him in, he'll be my maidservant.

That's right, I said maidservant. Let him find out the hard way what I do to losers.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Since Mr. Meeks and I have been battling back and forth and I have currently commenced a skirmish with Croda, I was wondering if any more of you LOSERS would like to take me on! Huh?! Come on! Punk! Punk! Wanna fight?!

But I would understand if you prefer to lift your skirts and run away.

Jeff

And oh yeah... Happy B-Day Ping..er...eh.. I mean Mr. Peng.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 10-19-2000).]

I don't know if there are any rules of engagement of any sort in this vile pool of putrescence, but shandorffffff, I'm going to enjoy beating you so much that I'd be happy to break precedent and compete against you twice, you strutting little peacock. The whipping you shall take in one game can be built upon exponentially with every other game that I am concurrently autopsying you in.

And Evil Mythical Mexican Goat Boy: That is just exactly the motivation I needed to have my unarmed mortarmen charge your tanks with dirt-clumps. MaidServant? I think not! I'm going to mail the freshly extruded bowels of your men back to their families so they can hang them above their mantles in celebration of the brave fight daddy made during the war. And a few years from now, when they're all happy and cozy with their war trophy above the fireplace, I'm going to send them the pictures of me gleefully yanking said bowels from the soon-to-be-corpses, hand-over-hand. Yes, that's right, I said soon-to-be-corpses, because they will still be alive as I yank and pull and strain to tear those bowels out. And when the families get those pictures, they will cry and have a rotting, stinking, gory reminder above the mantle of you trying to claim me as your maidservant!

------------------

"Nuts!"

eewwwwww watch all the Pengites stumble over themselves trying to kiss Pengs butt and wish him a happy birthday. Stinking sycophants. Makes me wanna puke!! Why don't ya get a bumper sticker that says "I like to suckle at the Teat of the Pod"???

Back in my day...people named Peng were kicked. alot

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Back in my day...people named Peng were kicked. alot <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back in your day being when you joined the forum on 8/15/2000? Was that just before or after P2K?

God I love to pull registration date on these uppity newbies.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a pansy boy:

I don't know if there are any rules of engagement of any sort in this vile pool of putrescence, but shandorffffff, I'm going to enjoy beating you so much that I'd be happy to break precedent and compete against you twice, you strutting little peacock. The whipping you shall take in one game can be built upon exponentially with every other game that I am concurrently autopsying you in.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crud-da,

If you survive the mental trauma I am about to deliver to you then I will be delighted to crush you under my boot time and time again.

I will strut, like a peacock, on the dead bodies of your gerbilmen. I will tame my appetite with their flesh! I will break down and digest their bodies one small piece at a time in my gizzard!

Now you will pay for your lack of vision!

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Back in your day being when you joined the forum on 8/15/2000? Was that just before or after P2K?

God I love to pull registration date on these uppity newbies.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps I should learn my place as a "Newbie"

Seen and not heard, thats me from now on. Yup, I should just ackowledge that I am entirely too new around here to post. Wet behind the ears, you might say. This is me shutting up and sitting in the corner.

I'm planning to retire as a squire <--I just rhymed!! hehe

thanks for the help, Andy. you're the best

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by some guy who's gonna die lots blah blah blah support your local post office what a lovely wife you have I'm gonna rip out your guts how 'bout dem sports teams? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly will you be using to rip out my guts? Your panzerfaust-eating Greyhound? Your no-LOS immobilized Sherman? Your scampering-for-the-hills-like-little-mice infantry?

Savor your insolence, Crodita. It won't last long when I'm using your dangly bits as fishbait.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Now you will pay for your lack of vision!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda: Your sorceror's ways don't scare me. The Circle is now complete, I was once but the learner, but now I am the master. Now you shall see the power of this fully operational battle station!

Shandorffffffff: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Don't start quoting StarWars with me, young Jedi.

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Spewed by Scrodas dirty mouth:

Don't start quoting StarWars with me, young Jedi.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

crap not only is he a bad PBEM player (stratigic like) he's a damn Star Wars freek.. I knew I smelled something bad when I signed up for this chicken Unit.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Croda: Your sorceror's ways don't scare me. The Circle is now complete, I was once but the learner, but now I am the master. Now you shall see the power of this fully operational battle station!

Shandorffffffff: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Don't start quoting StarWars with me, young Jedi.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can FEEL your anger. Yes, you want this don't you? I am unarmed. Take your Gerbil weapon. Strike me down with all your hatred and your journey to the Hamster side will be complete.

Your friends are dying.

BAH! Don't get me going! It's like some freakin' addiction!

Jeff