The last shipping update

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

Hello all!

As of this morning all preorders, and all orders since last week, have gone out the door. Yeah biggrin.gif This means for the first time in a week we are current and not backlogged.

Because a large number of preorderds went out this morning, nobody should get worried until about Tuesday or so if their order hasn't showed up. Priority Mail 2 day service is not a guarrantee, rather the normal delivery time.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Steve

Great News.......and bummer cause it hasn't arrived yet. Sigh! Oh well, stiff upper lip and all, eh what? So I'll bravely soldier on w/ my Enfield while they are using M-16's

Congrats on weathering the storm

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 06-22-2000).]

Thanks for the post. Sure wish I knew that pre-orders were still going out the door yesterday before I cried so loud.

I'm taking this as good news. I'm hoping it means that BTS was swamped and had to go through a mountain of pre-orders. Good news for BTS and the rest of us.

So what comes after CM4?

------------------

Garry Kump

Yeah thanks guys smile.gif

Being a UK kind of guy it'll be perhaps another week before I attain nirvana, but I really think now that everything is up to date you should both go on that holiday you promised yourselves (hold the patches!).

First classs, sterling effort - I hope CM will be everything you want and more. It is the most essential piece of software on my HD since windows !!! smile.gif

Yeah, mine has yet to arrive. Still, fortunes of war. Soldiers are always impatient before a battle. BTS has considered (a long shot) doing the Pacific. I think it could be good. Not all of it was beachheads. China, the fall of singapore, ect.

------------------

"Rinky dinky stinky thinky"

Just got IT.

This game rocks. Of course, I was so busy playing quick games that I missed the Airborne Express guy trying to deliver the ATI video card. LOL.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 06-22-2000).]

Got it.

Thanks

(Preordered 21 Dec 99)

P.S. Package shipped 20 June. I must say I think the packaging and shipping company really caused a lot of s*** giving BTS overly optomistic processing times

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

[This message has been edited by EScurlock (edited 06-23-2000).]

Thanks Steve. I thought it was again a no show today, but then I looked closer, and THERE IT WAS!!! The game definitely rocks. Congratulations on a great product.

In my first encounter (I can't help myself), I had multiple catastrophic explosions, two of which occurred as a Panzer IV and a Sherman fired simultaneously and picked each other off!!! And then the new artillery explosions...so cool, especially tree bursts. It was definitely worth waiting for. For the rest of you who are waiting, hang in there.

I suppose this is good news in some way...I'll have a reason for my high blood pressure...and maybe the hole I put in the back of the mailbox just now...i was SURE CM was in there...somewhere!

Do you remember the scene from The Shining where it goes through several scenes showing how Jack is falling apart and the ominous music plays and the date and time appear in the subtitle?

...DADADUM...

June 22, 2000 5:00pm...

------------------

"It's a hardball world son. We've got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

Just checking. I ordered back in October and was charged last Fri., am I reading it right that I should give it until tues before emailing Battlefront?. Is it a problem that I changed my email address between when I ordered and now?

Thanks,

Kevin

Guest Big Time Software

Griffin, yes all international orders go via 1st Class Airmail.

Kevin, the only reason a different email address would matter is if your credit card for whatever reason didn't work. I've got about 110 emails in my inbox, but if you like I wouldn't mind that much if you added one more. No... this is not an open invite to everybody, just Kevin smile.gif

Steve

Steve,

Thank you very much for the invitation. I'll happily make that 111 smile.gif. I'll drop you an email just so that you can get the correct email address in the system. The charge looks like it went thru ok. Glad to have a great game to look forward to.

Thanks much,

Kevin

Hi,

I think I might have a problem. My card was charged on the 15th of June, I preorder in November, and I live the southeast. I was going to wait till Friday, the 23rd, but there are some people in CA who have their order, which shipped on the 20th.

Now, I support you gentlemen 100%, but I really, believe the shipping process is an area to examine for improvement. I'd like to primarly focus, on the fact that a confirmation e-mail, of when an order is shipped, would be great. There must surely be affordable and timely methods to coordinate barcode, database, and email to communicate confirmation. Presently, I'm in limbo as to the status of my order other than, I might have gotten it the middle of this week... I could get it this weekend... or I possibly should recieve it next week?

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Miles Teg (edited 06-23-2000).]

USPS isn't as bad as everyone is making them sound--I got my CM yesterday (the 22nd) and it was postmarked the 20th. I ordered something shipped via Airborne 2nd Day on Monday and I still don't have it (Friday am). The left a note on Wednesday, and then didn't come back on Thursday to pick up the signature/drop off the package. USPS just left CM in my mailbox!

Steve,

I know you said that we should give it until Tuesday, but this is getting a bit much. I odered last fall, probably in October and as of today, Friday 6-23, It hasn't come in the mail. Even if mine wasn't mailed until tuesday, then it should have been here today.

Is there anyway I can double check my order status - verify the shipping address etc...

thanks

Jeff Roland

Thanks for the update. I was beginning to worry since I did not receive CM today.

What a bummer though since I am going to have a bachlor weekend (the wife is working this weekend) and no CM.

I guess its back to Klingon Academy.

By the way, I was just wondering if you guys at BTS have a count on how many CM games have been sold so far. It really seems like it has been a best seller.

mruiz