Looking to expand on PBEM

Well i've been Playing Mr Joe Shaw a long time PBEM opponent (Dating back to AOR then SMG) And what a fine opponent he is seems we like to fight to draws he has always been. I think its time I add a few more opponents. SO I guess the dispatch here is I am looking for a couple more PBEM opponents. I can do usually 1 and in some cases 4 or more turns a day (count on only 1 though) I like to keep the battles small and random. Email me at dellwade@info2000.net if you want to play.

Dell

------------------

"Just Give Me the Prize" Kurgen

The lack of replies to your post draw my interest. I can tell that you had been here awhile without contributing to the overload of this boards mailbox - that something smile.gif I do not think its polite for this board to let a request like this be over heard. But however it seem like they all are pretty much engaged with getting each other assimilated at the moment. I am pretty much engaged in a handfull of pbems right now but if you are still interested you may through me your setup.

------------------

Malmvig

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Well i've been Playing Mr Joe Shaw a long time PBEM opponent.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You poor,poor,poor man. I really feel sorry for you. I'm just glad Mr. Slaw found someone who would stoop so low as to play him.

Lorak

------------------

Proud commander of the CCT's! Chinchilla Commando Teams

Lorak

Well you must have stuped low enough to have played him if you know him so well.

Joe and I have been friends for many years. We crossed paths playing AOR back when Lead Eaters was the place to play PBEM games.

I find Joe to be honerable, enjoyable and a pleasure to play. He nor I may be the best but we have fun and THAT is what is the important part to playing.

Thanks to those that have replied. I look foward to playing many of you.

Dell

------------------

"Just Give Me the Prize" Kurgen

LOL Dell,

No I haven't had the pleasure/unpleasure of playing Joe yet. Still making my rounds in the Cesspool and his name hasn't came around yet. But it will.. Oh it will... and when it does!! I'll most likely lose to him too wink.gif

by the way, like your sig.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

See how you are Lorak? We just can't take you out of the 'pool without you piddling on yourself in public can we?

Sorry Dell, Lorak and I both get into the "taunting" in the "Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public" thread. A.K.A. the Cesspool. We haven't played each other but that doesn't mean we can't smear each other on a regular basis. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the kind words buddy. And Lorak ... BACK TO THE 'POOL WITH YOU SIR, BACK I SAY!

Joe

I too, have had the pleasure of playing Joe in the "old days" of SMG, and Dell I believe you were part of the SMG ladder for awhile.

I have renewed the PBEM to Joe and the battles have once again begun albeit to the sounds of Machineguns and 88mm fire as opposed to muskets and sabers.

To those of you taht have not taken the opportunity to PBEM do so becuase playing a "human" is much more unpredictable!