Door won't allow entry on building

Playing Normandy scenario Linking up and Breaking Out.  I found a building with a front door that does not allow access.  It actually caused a significant problem because my squad ran all the way down the whole row of buildings and then down the back of the building to enter from the rear door.   How easy is it for me to fix something like this myself or is it a significant project?

If the building is the dutch style building about four storeys high, it could be that.  That building was bugged in the past and I don't know whether it was ever fixed.  The other common reasons could be that the door is one elevation level lower than the ground on the tile at the doorway or the other might be the presence of a flavour object close to the doorway which causes troops to look for another door.  If it's not any of those then I don't know.

Are you using any mods ?

Personally i'm using the 'all in one' mod pack and  i have found that one of the BARN buildings (barn building nr 3) is showing up as having a door on two sides.

This is not actually the case...Only one side has a working door.

I can't remember if this barn has the same problem with stock graphics (no mods).

Could this perhaps be what you are experiencing ?

These barn buildings (3 and 4) are the smallest buildings in the game. If you issiue is with a larger building then this is obviously not the reason...

Can you please show us a 2D view screenshot to indicate what exact building in the scenario?

Modular buildings the facades cycle through many options. Outside and inside.

Theory: The inside facade I think must show the door also to allow passage in from what you see as an exterior door.

52 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Can you please show us a 2D view screenshot to indicate what exact building in the scenario?

Modular buildings the facades cycle through many options. Outside and inside.

Theory: The inside facade I think must show the door also to allow passage in from what you see as an exterior door.

Hmm… I don't think the inside and outside facades are cycled independantly… What @kohlenklau describes is an issue BETWEEN modular buildings, where both, adjacent facades shall show a door to allow circulation from one building to the other.

Ok, I am at the house. Are you home? I am knocking but the door will not open. :D

First thought: It looks like a mod. The door is not exactly normal aspect ratio.

Let me examine it further.

EDIT: It seems she is the independent house 12m x 12m diagonal

EDIT 2: I played the scenario hotseat against myself and sent a team to enter the door after one waypoint right in front of the door. They went to the 1st waypoint but then went all the way around to the right and then moved through the crack between the buildings to emerge back near the 1st waypoint and DID enter the desired door. No flavor objects are there so that is not the issue.  

It must be some footprint issue of the 3D models overlapping that causes the game code to make this path decision.

But the door does work. I went in and had coffee. Thanks 

Edited by kohlenklau