MISSION BOSTON - OBJECTIVE LA FIERE - EXPANDED is complete and has been posted

Happy to announce that the long version of MISSION BOSTON - OBJECTIVE LA FIERE - EXPANDED has completed final play testing and has been posted to the Scenario Depot III. Final play test went smoothly including down the various branches of the campaign.

The campaign is tough but is winnable. The campaign is extremely historical, meaning that two huge and long scenarios are about 'avoiding' action while the AI searches for you. In one or two other situations you are more likely to be defeated than win but do not be discouraged. Try to inflict as much damage on the German AI as possible as this will affect the core units file and German strength in following scenarios. Nearly all of the units involved in the campaign are part of the core units file. There is a lot of AI activity going on that you will not see. German units are on the move, frequently triggered by your actions.

If you get booted from the campaign you might still earn a measure of victory. The later you get booted (if you do) the higher the victory level. What is implied is that the Americans are going to win this campaign regardless of your performance. Getting booted means that you failed to accomplish your tasks within the timetable Ike demanded of you.

20 hours ago, WimO said:

Happy to announce that the long version of MISSION BOSTON - OBJECTIVE LA FIERE - EXPANDED has completed final play testing and has been posted to the Scenario Depot III. Final play test went smoothly including down the various branches of the campaign.

The campaign is tough but is winnable. The campaign is extremely historical, meaning that two huge and long scenarios are about 'avoiding' action while the AI searches for you. In one or two other situations you are more likely to be defeated than win but do not be discouraged. Try to inflict as much damage on the German AI as possible as this will affect the core units file and German strength in following scenarios. Nearly all of the units involved in the campaign are part of the core units file. There is a lot of AI activity going on that you will not see. German units are on the move, frequently triggered by your actions.

If you get booted from the campaign you might still earn a measure of victory. The later you get booted (if you do) the higher the victory level. What is implied is that the Americans are going to win this campaign regardless of your performance. Getting booted means that you failed to accomplish your tasks within the timetable Ike demanded of you.

Thanks you very much @WimO, for this big update, really appreciated the time that you spend to give us the best of, (never be satified with yourself, like every modders, that give more and more),  I am busy now, but I will have an eye on your finished job, thanks again to share it !

How do I download Mods?  I’ve found Falaise’s 22.5 degree roads mod on CMMOD warehouse, but I can’t find the data/z directory to install them.  Please advise.

* ignore that request.  I looked up the old manual and found instructions.  Amazing what you can do if you try 😆

Edited by Raging Al

• 2 weeks later...