cmsf2 order pending- next day....

so, i purchased cmsf (the bundle w/ usmc, british, and nato). back in jan., but the order apparently never went through,  i tried to purchase it last night, and the order from 1/15/23 now says 'process'. the email i received with the  order says there is nothing to download and use the 'new products' utility, but i don't have that for cmsf2-  i never downloaded cmsf2.  how do i just download my new game?

cheers,

rob

Just an FYI... John IS the Helpdesk. For issues such as this with purchases and license keys, you will likely need to open a Helpdesk ticket (click on IanL's Helpdesk link above) since there is private content (license keys, payment info, etc.) that need to be exchanged. The login for the Helpdesk is your 'Store' account (if I recall correctly).

Usually the emails have the download links and your license keys (sometimes showing up faster than what might be printed up in the online account webpage). You can also check you 'Store' account for the order and see if it shows a download link.

With most games that have 1 or more modules, there is only one 'all-in-one' download/installer. Activating the license keys with the 'Activate New Products' shortcut (that might appear on your desktop or within the Battlefront Start Menu folder or at the very least within the game installation directory) activates the already installed content.

Edited by Schrullenhaft

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dkchapuis said:

FYI - I have a similar issue.  I tried twice to create a helpdesk ticket, but the system apparently thinks I am a bot and wont create a ticket.

Your link could be in the junk folder. It happens to me each time I buy a game.