Would monthly recurrent feed help Battlefront to develop faster?

Hey, I have purchase a couple of CM2 titles and packs in the past year, at least those from WWII.

I would like to see future engine improvements (even visual ones and preferably more radical ones) as well as possible adoption of Apple's Metal 3 for smooth gameplay on their M-class chips. I cannot purchase all games and titles to support BF from time to time
(I have no use for modern-era titles). But I can send a smaller monthly fees (say $20) for years.

I would expect to have free access to all the future titles or major engine upgrades (after some time I'm already in). Could this program be worth it for the BF team and are there a few hundreds of us willing to make similar commitment? I'm not that sure as of the latter part. What do you guys think? Could this system work for 200+ of us and would that really help BF to deliver their products in better quality and with M-chip optimization?

In the short term almost certainly not (and indeed would most likely hurt).  CM is, from a programming standpoint, a one man band.  For this to work other programmers would need to be brought on board and until they are up to speed they would take up Brain Jar Guys time.  After about a year or so though...  (that is if enough money is coming in to justify keeping the new coder(s))

Just to point out that $20 from 200 "subscribers" is $4000 a month. Barely enough, I'd imagine, to cover a single good programmer's salary. And BFC would still need to charge their current "keeping the lights on" prices for purchases to maintain the existing team.

Subs models can work, but not at that scale.

I'm pretty sure that: 

11 hours ago, Sedak said:

future engine improvements (even visual ones and preferably more radical ones) as well as possible adoption of Apple's Metal 3 for smooth gameplay on their M-class chips.

or similar are "on the cards", anyway; maybe another coder would speed things up, but only with, as has been said, a chunk of up=front investment of time.

Personally, I think "major" improvements in hardware usage and other architectural revamps are going to need to wait for CMx3 (which can't come soon enough, but e this is the real world...)