The Buffalo Soldiers' Ordeal [all modules needed]

Hi guys,

sorry for the late reply. The campaign (battle series) is still in a pre-testing status. I haven't played it through myself "to my enduring shame" ;) , but am planning to do so as soon as I get some energy back.

A few weeks ago, Vacillator and Kohlenklau provided feedback and AlexUK tried and tested the second battle and found it quite difficult, so the entire force makeup needs realignment, I guess. I don't want the player to necessarily experience the same ordeal as the Buffalo soldiers, if I can.

@Anonymous_Jonze If you're looking for a well-rounded tried and tested campaign, this is not it. OTH, if you would like to give it a spin to provide some insights, let me know.

malaspina99@gmail.com

Thanks for the replies, y'all! Yeah, I might hold off on this campaign if it's still under the knife. Love that you make campaigns for unique units like the Buffalo Division though!\

I'll try the Garfagnana campaign instead

Edited by Anonymous_Jonze

33 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

You could try the first 'pre-mission' for a fun artillery experience 😉

Given how bad I seem to be with off-board artillery (and it isn't just me who says that, @cbennett88 you know who I'm referring to 🤔) I think I did surprisingly well at this.

I actually played it! Took out 81 Germans with the long tom before I valiantly went down 😁