Ukranian uniforms inspired by real life

puje

Features:

• 6 individual digital, and 6 individual regular Ukrainian uniforms.

Digital uniforms have blue armbands and are primarily based around multicam og Ukr digital, but are ragtag like you’d see in real life.

Regular uniforms are less modern looking, and primarily based around green colors. They have yellow armbands.

• 4 modded US uniforms to recreate Foreign Legion fighters. They are mostly like standard US uniforms, but have new patches, and blue armbands.

Download @ Dropbox

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by puje

13 minutes ago, puje said:

Features:

• 6 individual digital, and 6 individual regular Ukrainian uniforms.

Digital uniforms have blue armbands and are primarily based around multicam og Ukr digital, but are ragtag like you’d see in real life.

Regular uniforms are less modern looking, and primarily based around green colors. They have yellow armbands.

• 4 modded US uniforms to recreate Foreign Legion fighters. They are mostly like standard US uniforms, but have new patches, and blue armbands.

Download @ Dropbox

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Nice job thank you to share it I like people's taking details of reality !

Edited by JM Stuff

33 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

Some advices:

- armbands should be some wider. Also it can be applied on the helmet

- last two photos reflect old "Dubok" camo, which doesn't use since 2014-2015, so now it can't be considered as "regular" 

My design idea for "regular" was to give the appearence of a hastily mobilized early war unit, that was just issued whatever they were able to scrounge up. From what I've been able to tell, yellow armbands aren't used much at the current stage of the war. Green seems to be in style right now.

I attempted to do helmet markings, but couldn't get it to look quite right.

Edited by puje

31 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

Some advices:

- armbands should be some wider. Also it can be applied on the helmet

- last two photos reflect old "Dubok" camo, which doesn't use since 2014-2015, so now it can't be considered as "regular" 

...also a touch of advices...

5 minutes ago, puje said:

From what I've been able to tell, yellow armbands aren't used much at the current stage of the war.

"Yellow tape" is a meme of UKR army ) Though, colors are changed now and then. And sometime different sectors of front can use difefrent colors.

12 minutes ago, puje said:

My design idea for "regular" was to give the appearence of a hastily mobilized early war unit, that was just issued whatever they were able to scrounge up.

If we about 2022, that "hastly mobilized" anyway should have standard digital camo MM-14 or in mix with western type camos - mobilzed often bought uniform for own money and only since several weeks got uniform from the state - MM-14 more than enough in military equipment shops and even on markets. So, they can buy any type of camo, but old "dubok" already completely removed long time ago.   

• 3 weeks later...