New CMFI BP!

Press release:

The new CMFI module "Turds at Tobruk" is delayed due to continued unresolved concerns of the TOE for the DAK German-Italian "Scheiss Haussen Kompanie"...

BFC CEO: "The number of mobile crappers per platoon is not clear. Did each have a sit down toilet or a stand-up urinal as well? Were there bidets for the officers?"

A trip to Rome this summer is planned to settle these important TOE issues.

TRiIXUJ.png

Am sure many of us want your content.  But, you have created so many different (superb) mod sets that it has become confusing keeping up with what is the latest versions.  Not sure how we are going to be able to get all the content for a particular "family" without a dropbox.

21 hours ago, Erwin said:

my Kohlenklau folders are a complete mess

I have tried going to a brz file approach with a filename that helps make it easy to understand. I had a few bumps due to my small brain but I THINK I have it figured out now and will take 2023 to make a new set of brz files for all my mod folders. That is my current vision...

I do my brz files myself, instead to put all files and folders in my Z or ZZZ  folder.

I created for exemple 

Normandy v204 ArisVeh.brz and put in my data's folder.

V204 is only an exemple but this is one number more as the last version of your game, like you would have installed a patche from BFC, when a real patche from BFC coming out, you have only to rename the Sam Aris...brz with a number more as explain.

Cheers