HOW TO MAKE A BIG MOD (TEST DUMMY LOG)

kohlenklau

36 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

And you can moan about retiring as much as you like, we don't care about that, just that you don't actually do it.

Not that I want to see him retired, it's even the opposite, but if I recall correctly he annnounced that he aims for july. So at this time we could say that he is in his pre-retirement period. So it's normal that he is still active 😉

Last night I added a Lloyd carrier roadwheel to my Panzer I Ausf B in place of an existing roadwheel.

The first test it ran but in an odd wobbly jumpy manner.

I then went back and carefully matched the x,y,z size and x,y,z position.

The next test ALL roadwheels vanished. sad sad sad

So maybe I will switch away from the T-70 hull. 

It is fun to try. 

adults-fresh-lobster-costume.jpg

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

Last night I added a Lloyd carrier roadwheel to my Panzer I Ausf B in place of an existing roadwheel.

The first test it ran but in an odd wobbly jumpy manner.

I then went back and carefully matched the x,y,z size and x,y,z position.

The next test ALL roadwheels vanished. sad sad sad

So maybe I will switch away from the T-70 hull. 

It is fun to try. 

adults-fresh-lobster-costume.jpg

Yes and you know also, that the result from blender to CM is already long and...sad and with a lot of surprises (WDGAWYS) you don t get always what you see !!

I think also that you are working to much or you think to much, look !!, you are already... in restaurant somewhere in Europa (joking) 😆

Edited by JM Stuff

6 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

I am the shadow... or the invisible doppelganger.

JM are you sure you can't make the trip as well?

aE75ACd.jpg

yes, but invisible or not, your antennas have betrayed you 😆

🙃 So sorry guy I have some problems for now, but... thanks for asking, really appreciated, this is why, my sweet and I, have postponed our trip to northern Spain... I propose to ask Stephane @Falaise, I think he will be a perfect guide to explore Saumur, you will have a story in real (and a flavour of beers and more..., one day this will be my turn 😊)... from the Normandy I guess is not toooo far he will be perhaps available the duo changing in trio... envy envy !!😇

I built some fun roadblocks. But my image host site is acting odd. I will post screenshots later when I can.

It uses 2 new haystack flavor objects. These 2 flavor objects are placed over a hedgehog obstacle that has a transparent texture. Still needs testing to see how she behaves.

I would love to show them but imgur is still acting odd. So mon ami @Simicro gave me a new one. Merci Tony.

238-in-prog.png

@PEB14 :D

239-in-prog.png

Edited by kohlenklau

I tested the 2 roadblocks as flavor objects with the transparent hedgehogs and it acted odd.

I now have the 2 different roadblocks in the game as 2 knocked-out trucks (US 6x6 and the Italian Fiat truck).

They get in the game by the scenario author knowing how the mod works and knowing how to do allied versus allied -or- axis versus axis purchasing.

They are deployable by the side that "owns" them and when fired upon they give the sound of a truck being hit and can eventually light on fire. They block movement of vehicles.

Wow, almost 3 months since I opened this thread and decided to try and do FRANCE 1940.

We have the BRONZE out there. 16 folders of initial mods and 4 FR40A scenarios.

Now we have the SILVER out there. It contains: a patch folder for BRONZE boo-boos, 4 folders of BRONZE "plus ups" (extras), a bonus scenario FR40A STUG HUG, then the SILVER mods (8 folders) and 6 FR40B scenarios.

Looking forward to GOLD...I have 7 mod folders that will most likely grow to 8 or 9. Special stuff I have just done like the roadblocks. I have several FR40C scenarios in the works. 

Do you want to write a scenario for the mod? Hold on! Let me have somebody cuter ask...

P4e3CYw.png

Edited by kohlenklau

After too many days of Blender experiments. Some that DID involve tequila. I have achieved a good 83% success with a Panzer I Ausf B. :D

It has 2 MG's and they both fire. It has a 2 man crew. It is lightly armored and about the right speed.

I have to do some markings still. 

240-in-prog.png

16 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

After too many days of Blender experiments. Some that DID involve tequila. I have achieved a good 83% success with a Panzer I Ausf B. :D

It has 2 MG's and they both fire. It has a 2 man crew. It is lightly armored and about the right speed.

I have to do some markings still. 

240-in-prog.png

your retirement is in fact "a hidden moment" for the moment, towards the beginning of other diabolical facts and creations, that you will realize in another box, worthy of BFC, Graviteam,... I dare not think that you will remain inactive very long after  this brave mod France 1940.

Edited by JM Stuff

9 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Der Panzerwaffe May 1940!

241-in-prog.png

...very nice "baby tanks", reaady to Poland 39 !

@Suchy prepare your mind to give us infos of uniforms, landscapes, weapons,... of the early war !😆

I will be 🎩 and cigar to support you !😆

Edited by JM Stuff