CMBN reinstall

It's been a few years since playing and a couple of computer rebuilds.  I reinstalled CMBN plus Commonwealth, Vehicle Pack and Version 4 in my Win10 system.  Set compatibility mode to Windows 8, run as Admin and eliminated high DPI scaling behavior.

On game start pop up window says to Activate Version 4.  Upon clicking Activate Products I get another Error: UI not found. Please check that you have the proper UI resource files.  The application will be terminated.

What should I fix now?  Thank you for any advice.

Thanks Redwolf!  I wasn't sure exactly what was meant so I dropped a trouble ticket:

Redwolf is correct. Use the download link in your 4.0 Upgrade Big Bundle purchase. Then use the Activate New Products utility in the game's main directory folder and enter your 3.0 and 4.0 keys. Also use that to enter Commonwealth and Vehicle Pack keys. Do not enter your original Game Engine 1 or 2.0 Upgrade keys.

I just deleted all I had reinstalled and started over with the 4.0 upgrade.  Then added in Ugrade 3.0, 4.0, Commonwealth, Market Garden and Vehicle Pack.  I had to end and restart the Activate New Products for each add-on.  Works great!  It applied the Compatibility adjustments I tried using before but is working perfectly so I think I'll leave it as is.

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:19 AM, Wartime said:

Thanks Redwolf!  I wasn't sure exactly what was meant so I dropped a trouble ticket:

Redwolf is correct. Use the download link in your 4.0 Upgrade Big Bundle purchase. Then use the Activate New Products utility in the game's main directory folder and enter your 3.0 and 4.0 keys. Also use that to enter Commonwealth and Vehicle Pack keys. Do not enter your original Game Engine 1 or 2.0 Upgrade keys.

I just deleted all I had reinstalled and started over with the 4.0 upgrade.  Then added in Ugrade 3.0, 4.0, Commonwealth, Market Garden and Vehicle Pack.  I had to end and restart the Activate New Products for each add-on.  Works great!  It applied the Compatibility adjustments I tried using before but is working perfectly so I think I'll leave it as is.

Thanks again!

I've tried to re-install CMBN on my new pc the same way, but I don't get it to start strangely enough. Any tips are most welcome.

35 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

I've tried to re-install CMBN on my new pc the same way, but I don't get it to start strangely enough. Any tips are most welcome.

Well, the install succeeded more or less, but I now get strange UI definitions. My Panther for example has the title M901. 🤔