FAQ, FAQs, Frequently Asked Questions

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

...the fact that crossing a busy street is really dangerous with such a lumbering object on your back. I therefore decided to leave that for the moment and...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

...the fact that crossing a busy street is really dangerous with such a lumbering object on your back. I therefore decided to leave that for the moment and...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...see if Seanachai had sent me my turn yet. Perhaps I should get a life or perhaps just a bigger..."

... the slack-jawed, gape-eyed gang of Mormon mothers standing on the sidelines. But then again, they themselves are yet another good reason for carrying a flamethrower. I gesticulate menacingly at them and they scurry off like a gaggle of incontintent rats, leaving me available for such worthy pursuits as...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ianc:

... the slack-jawed, gape-eyed gang of Mormon mothers standing on the sidelines. But then again, they themselves are yet another good reason for carrying a flamethrower. I gesticulate menacingly at them and they scurry off like a gaggle of incontintent rats, leaving me available for such worthy pursuits as...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...tag team thumb wrestling or perhaps a rowsing game of "got your nose" with the inhabitants of the nearest geriatric home where you can find Seanachai and his pet..."

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

You did WHAT?!?!?!

I directed a searing burst of flame at a nearby nest of kitty cats, who ran squealing and burning into the quicksand, which ended their firey worries but soon finished them off anyways, much to the horror of the slack-jawed, gape-eyed gang of Mormon mothers standing on the sidelines.

But then again, they themselves are yet another good reason for carrying a flamethrower. I gesticulate menacingly at them and they scurry off like a gaggle of incontintent rats, leaving me available for such worthy pursuits as tag team thumb wrestling or perhaps a rowsing game of "got your nose" with the inhabitants of the nearest geriatric home where you can find Seanachai and his pet...

I mean, how much clearer can you get?

Except for the mystery surrounding Seanachai's pet preferences...

To Be Continued....

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Dammit, the story got messed up.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and we can not have that.

...which I duly torched, seeing that it was full of tube-hugging redlegs who never in their lives have seen the enemy as close as I did. Thinking that this is all in a day's work for your friend the flamethrowerman, I gazed at the clouds as...

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-20-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

...which I duly torched, seeing that it was full of tube-hugging redlegs who never in their lives have seen the enemy as close as I did. Thinking that this is all in a day's work for your friend the flamethrowerman, I gazed at the clouds as...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...a squadron of PzMkIVs with superior-but-not-really-modeled optics roared into view and ground the squishy infantry into gooey jelly. I still wondered about Seanachai's pet, now perished in the flames, and tucked the now half-empty bottle of Macallan in my pocket as...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

...a squadron of PzMkIVs with superior-but-not-really-modeled optics roared into view and ground the squishy infantry into gooey jelly. I still wondered about Seanachai's pet, now perished in the flames, and tucked the now half-empty bottle of Macallan in my pocket as...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

… Seanachai writes bad Celtic poetry in memory of his pet naked mole rat, while awaiting the return of …

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

… Seanachai writes bad Celtic poetry in memory of his pet naked mole rat, while awaiting the return of …<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

his grandson who came to help him change his diapers and clean his dentures. (not in that order) "Back in my day..." his story would begin, as he would sit in his favorite comfy chair and gently tug upon his..."

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Guest Germanboy

...very old and almost rotten waist-coat, 'Back when I still had teeth and could put a thought or two together, mind you, every so often you may mistake my inane ramblings for genius, then we did not even know flamethrowers and we had to make do with...'

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

...silly puddy. You should see that stuff burn! We used to light up a ball of silly puddy and throw it at...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"...Panzer mark IVs. That was ussually enough to set those cardboard tanks on fire." Then he would nod off into a restless sleep as far away, above the arctic circle ...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

"...Panzer mark IVs. That was ussually enough to set those cardboard tanks on fire." Then he would nod off into a restless sleep as far away, above the arctic circle ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Dr. Pengenstein's monster drifted lazily through the freezing water, encased in a block of ice, thinking cold thoughts and biding his time until...

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super