Minor Graphical Bug

waffelmann

Geez, it was just yesterday. 

Ok, I created a quick and dirty scenario and concur. This issue was reported for US tank crew and is marked resolved. I added a note and reopened it for the Soviet crews. Here's my grenade launcher  gunner. The fixed US soldiers previously looked like this.

Dave

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 1.45.24 PM.jpg

Here I go...

Not owning CMCW...and being an amateur "Blender-ette" and file snooper, I figure MAYBE the uniform mds file references the weapon *.mdr and not the gear *.mdr.

I am pretty sure it could be easily edited. Maybe a few minutes of effort.

The pistol in a holster is probably positioned at the anchor point adequately but a naked pistol without a holster seems a bit offset from the body.

Does the Soviet officer have a nice holster? THEN the holster mdr is functioning.

Or I am wrong and it is in the game code which then is beyond me...

~~~~~~~~

I have never been invited to be a member of any BFC beta team. Maybe it was that nipple shot of Kate Upton I posted years ago? Ooops

But if I WAS in charge of said Beta test team I would assign each dude a sub-specialty to check various stuff. Reminds me of the opening scenes in "The Green Berets" movie. "I am Sergeant Kowalski, I am the weapons expert and secondary trained in communications!"...

somebody gets vehicle crews

somebody gets sprockets and vehicle parts

somebody gets weapons

...and then **try** to "in house" correct it with some semi-capable "Blender-ettes" in the beta team. Fix it before it goes out the barn door. The feedback loop to Casio Lima studio seems to be clogged with time delays. Or maybe that is wrong. Maybe the cost to fart out a patch is like X dollars of Charles' time and therefore a LOT of things need to pile up before a patch is cranked out? I have just finally gotten on STEAM. A company makes an ASL type game called LnL and they respond constantly with tweaks for issues. Kind of makes BFC seem unresponsive. Maybe it is the code complexity? What do I know...

If 3D modelling fixes wait for a patch that needs Charles, then maybe a new system should be adopted by BFC and an official intermediate solution can be offered as a dropbox link. No need to make a new version number. Just fix it and put it out and IN THE NEXT big "Charles had to be involved" patch, you roll it into the new brz files.

RANT COMPLETE, OUT.

13 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Maybe it was that nipple shot of Kate Upton I posted years ago?

😂

Have you still got it Phil?  No, on second thoughts better ignore that...

Anyway if I was in charge of the 'beta team' I would invite you to become a member.  On a voluntary basis of course, paid with the occasional beer and pizza.

11 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Have you still got it Phil?  No, on second thoughts better ignore that...

Anyway if I was in charge of the 'beta team' I would invite you to become a member.  On a voluntary basis of course, paid with the occasional beer and pizza.

One mention of nipples and Vacillator appears! 🤣 I'm going to call all my mods Luck¥_$trike's Nipple mods™ from now on, at least that way I'll get one keen taker. 😂