9 years ago. CM mod brainstorming memories. Cuckoo Kohlenklau

kohlenklau

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

we´ve come a long way since. 😎 Things that were deemed impossible by the "officials" are now daily bread and butter. Thanks to those who invented hacking MDR files and then @sbobovyc who made them accessible for everyone to try as well. Sorry to BFC, but that customer unfriendly monopoly had to be broken. I´d purchased far far less expensive games that allow database and geometry modding by default, so WTF?

Edited by RockinHarry

On 11/22/2022 at 6:22 AM, RockinHarry said:

we´ve come a long way since. 😎 Things that were deemed impossible by the "officials" are now daily bread and butter. Thanks to those who invented hacking MDR files and then @sbobovyc who made them accessible for everyone to try as well. Sorry to BFC, but that customer unfriendly monopoly had to be broken. I´d purchased far far less expensive games that allow database and geometry modding by default, so WTF?

Nice talk remembering three names that have to recieve my best admiration to be present on the forum.

@sbobovyc mdr's.

@Aquila-SmartWargames

Videos and sharing mods with mdr procedure.

@umlaut

Many others possibilities of Fo's.

JM