80th Anniversary Commemorative Scenario OPERATION URANUS 19 NOVEMBER 1942

kohlenklau

Ready for download. It uses my expanded CMRT Romania Mod. Thanks to @JM Stuff for his Romanian helmet!

In the dropbox is the modtagged mods folder and another folder ONLY USE WHEN NEEDED that changes soldiers names, changes the intro music and the splash screen at the start.

It is just a tiny teaser scenario to mark the anniversary... 

DIRECT LINK HERE

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p5jbkp5gtw2xp91/AACmKz3ggh-R2BieZUB74npBa?dl=0

W37qSyZ.jpg

ROM MALENKAYA KLETSKAYA

^
19 November 1942. Kletskaya, Russia. It snowed last night and the temperature is below freezing. There is a light fog and a stiff wind off the Don River about 5 km to the north. The Romanian 3rd Army guards part of the northern flank of the German 6th Army fighting to conquer Stalingrad about 125 km away. 
^
You are a Romanian Locotenent <Lieutenant> in the 13th Romanian Infantry Division. You are assigned to lead your weakened rifle platoon huddled in the burnt out husk of a Russian village. Your limited construction materials have provided some small wooden hut shelters. You also have a few sections of trench and some foxholes. There is just a small number of guns spread out along your entire division's defensive sector. The length of the sector is double what was taught back at the military academy. Your area has just one small gun as its share. You have one squad out on sentry duty but have alerted your entire platoon. You just called the company on the field phone and your captain has assembled a small reserve team that can arrive at the south edge of your map in 5 to 10 minutes.
^
In recent weeks, the Soviets have slowly taken a bridgehead along the Don. Their probes have expanded it a few times as well. No effort to attack the bridgehead has been made due to our army's limited resources. Things seemed quiet until the last few days. Numerous vehicle sounds were heard. What is to come across the thin barbed wire marking the battle line?
^
Use your limited assets to try and hold back the Soviet assault. THE SOUNDS OF AN ENORMOUS ARTILLERY BARRAGE HAVE JUST STARTED. Take cover! Your sector will be pounded hard at any moment!
^
You have ABOUT 20-30 minutes to accomplish your mission (random additional time). Points are awarded for destroying enemy units and holding your terrain objective. There are also parameter bonuses for both sides for keeping friendly casualties low and inflicting high casualties on the enemy. BunNoroc! <Good luck!>

Edited by kohlenklau

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Ready for download. It uses my expanded CMRT Romania Mod. Thanks to @JM Stuff for his Romanian helmet!

In the dropbox is the modtagged mods folder and another folder ONLY USE WHEN NEEDED that changes soldiers names, changes the intro music and the splash screen at the start.

It is just a tiny teaser scenario to mark the anniversary... 

DIRECT LINK HERE

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p5jbkp5gtw2xp91/AACmKz3ggh-R2BieZUB74npBa?dl=0

W37qSyZ.jpg

ROM MALENKAYA KLETSKAYA

^
19 November 1942. Kletskaya, Russia. It snowed...

I m not worry Phil so long you dont ask me to apply the ensigne in the middle...

If you want I can working of the right one on the picture, just in case that we can need some Kosack for exemple...

(but a propos this helmet, do you think this is the good version) ? 

I just donwload the helmets parts on your dropbPhill and I dont see the ensigne on the helmet  ?

Remember that YOU did another version of the helmet with this famous ensigne, in the middle can you check pls if you have it in your archives,

I just check to me and this is the same as downloaded ??...

you do always good job since longtime ago and the future, and I m sure this scenario will be also like ever...

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

2 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

I am also working in Blender to make this weapon and retrofit to the above scenario:

O3BsRQL.jpg

It is the captured French 75's mounted on a Pak38 carriage with a Solothurm muzzle brake.

I am surprised it is not already somewhere in CM. Nobody has seen it in CM, right?

Nope, I read it had killer recoil.