Operation DUR (scenarii pack)

Lead a battlegroup from the nation of your choice(British, Canadian, German or Duch) in order to break through Syrian defense. 

It's a large battle against well prepared and train Syrian, you will have 4 files and you can chose with which army you want to tacle this

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-shock-force-2-2/cmsf2-operation-dur-hvsia/

enjoy ! 

6 hours ago, Bartimeus said:

Lead a battlegroup from the nation of your choice(British, Canadian, German or Duch)

+1.  The choice of battlegroup is an interesting idea.  I did something similar with CMRT Alarmeinheiten but used a "choice" scenario within a mini-campaign.  Since Combat Mission campaigns are binary there were only two choices of TOE.  You have found a simplified way to get four choices.  Good idea.    

5 hours ago, BarendJanNL said:

Looks like all the modules are needed to play only one faction, is that correct?

I have all the module and i admit i didn't really check which module is needed but i would say, yes you need all modules. 

3 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+1.  The choice of battlegroup is an interesting idea.  I did something similar with CMRT Alarmeinheiten but used a "choice" scenario within a mini-campaign.  Since Combat Mission campaigns are binary there were only two choices of TOE.  You have found a simplified way to get four choices.  Good idea.    

Thank you :) I hope you enjoy it.