Valkyrie's Russian & Ukraine Soldiers: my personal merging of infantry mod from Oleksandr's work, Blimey's work, Billy_sp's work, and Kieme's work.

For the merging of mods; I did a little bit of work to combine all those mod for a semi-realistic infantry experiences. Where soldiers will have a lot of gear and uniform variations. 

As I'm only editing and merging mods; all the rights are belong to their original creators and please do not use this for any kinds of profit making. Thanks. 

I also put my personal CMBS mod collection in the download link.

----------------------------------------------------------

https://icedrive.net/s/aj33B94vPPYRgjZv89PuvTDtQ1wa

----------------------------------------------------------

Showcase:

2.thumb.jpg.fa57c76775c661f7cfac7fe1bc45a707.jpg3.thumb.jpg.2598ab87a8287561e74e8004caa49769.jpg4.thumb.jpg.284942d202c62488b05d85153cc68d31.jpg5.thumb.jpg.59f5de995adcda56182be0c42f497656.jpg4.thumb.jpg.284942d202c62488b05d85153cc68d31.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie Yukikaze

That is useful.  I have so many mods (and many, many uniform mods) piled up in my CMBS Z folder that am sure it's slowing down loading. 

The irony is that after getting used to playing CM, it's rare that I go down to close-ups on level one - where is the only location where one can actually appreciate uniform and weapons mods.

Indeed, it would also override because they all had same number (i.e., ukraine_soldier_1 [digital] ) from different mods and it take the same slot. So if one mod is working, the uniform from another mods won't show up. That's why I creates this. Plus remove and add a few uniform here and there; and adjust the rate of appear for variation to make it more realistic. I also edit the Ukraine army truck, which combined Kieme's texture plus a few details from Oleksandr's texture. 

27 minutes ago, Gary R Lukas said:

Those uniforms and Vehicles are outstanding and I'm BLOWN AWAY BRO, Great Job!!! 

Thanks, the textures are not really my works. I'm just combining great mods and merging them together for the result. Probably only a little bit of retexture here and there. Currently, I'm working on adding some details to vehicles and soldiers (like arm bands) according to the current 2022 Russian-Ukrainian War.  

On 3/1/2022 at 11:23 AM, Valkyrie Yukikaze said:

Thanks, the textures are not really my works. I'm just combining great mods and merging them together for the result. Probably only a little bit of retexture here and there. Currently, I'm working on adding some details to vehicles and soldiers (like arm bands) according to the current 2022 Russian-Ukrainian War.  

I have already changed all of the ground and tree textures with ARIS CMFB Mod a few days ago. I'm not too sure of who advised Putin on attacking the Ukraine, but whoever it was forgot the lessons of WWII about the Raputista. Their vehicles are staying road bound by the and if they dare to go cross county they are just getting sucked in by the mud.

Does anybody here know if there is any Ukrainian Vehicle Armor Mod without the digital camo?? I know there is a T-72, T-64 and one for the Bulat. For my second question can you use the brown tag for any Ukranian Uniform Mod?? I tried it a few times and nothing happened. Thanx Gentlemen

22 minutes ago, Gary R Lukas said:

Does anybody here know if there is any Ukrainian Vehicle Armor Mod without the digital camo?? I know there is a T-72, T-64 and one for the Bulat. For my second question can you use the brown tag for any Ukranian Uniform Mod?? I tried it a few times and nothing happened. Thanx Gentlemen

Try Oleksandr's mods on CM Modding warehouse. He had many digital camo skin for Ukrainian army. I will later also includes them in my all-in-one collection pack when I finish all the change.

• 4 weeks later...

These are awesome!  Thanks!  I have so many combinations too.  Separatists, Chechen snow mod, different variations of UKR unis, etc.!  But this is really nice mixed and matched like this.  Love the Ukrainian mismatch and am very much going to use it.

Looking forward to your white armband addition too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 11:00 PM, Valkyrie Yukikaze said:

Not yet, I'm still working on it. I should be able to finish it in the end of this month or next. (I'm working on both Russian and Ukrainian; plus improve details for vehicles.) 

Working on tape for Ukrainian helmet. Won't be the most fitting and idle one; but it will works. 

2.jpg

I will release the Infantry parts in the near future when I finish them this month or early next month. Since I'm currently in university exam period; I can only do this in a slow pace. After finish the infantry (War 2022 version); I will working on vehicle marking and some details. 

11 hours ago, Erwin said:

Very nice, Valkyrie...  You releasing em soon?