Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Scenario: MG "Rumble at Raamsdonk"

Rinaldi

0I3LbKF.png

Battle size: Tiny

Time limit: 30 minutes

Conditions: Allied Probe; best played Allied v AI; not tested for H2H.

Scenario file here: https://mega.nz/file/mlgSCIiQ#NApfMMl6q6rZvzfhk6_wnZXBBfG8pTdKpcvRi16Goiw

Optional mod-tagged brz here: https://mega.nz/file/a0gGHJwZ#eNCxKwAnHdivn8EqAEqMFEHlbtRu2UhPC1YOyheCWlQ

Requires MG, VP.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/16/2023 at 5:58 PM, Vacillator said:

No worries, good result.  I was going to send it to you if not 👍.

A bit of a necropost, apologies, but if you still have the file I'd be grateful for it - my MegaNZ account has atrophied and I don't have the file on me. 

Much appreciated; I don't recall what I named the .brz - I hope I had the wherewithal to have named it the same as the scenario's mod tag or something similar. I'll circle back to you. 

13 minutes ago, Rinaldi said:

Much appreciated; I don't recall what I named the .brz - I hope I had the wherewithal to have named it the same as the scenario's mod tag or something similar. I'll circle back to you. 

@Rinaldi Thanks already for this scenario, hopefully you will find the brz as well.

24 minutes ago, Rinaldi said:

Much appreciated; I don't recall what I named the .brz - I hope I had the wherewithal to have named it the same as the scenario's mod tag

No worries, happy to help.

I don't have a brz file with a similar name, but that might mean I didn't bother with it (you described it as optional 😉).

If that's the case, I'm sure someone else will have it.

You can add the mod-tags yourself using the Scenario Editor. The mod tags on my copy are as follows:

holland, ccbr, hqbr, bid15, flicw, flcwin, bad1546glh, bid1561, bad1145, recce, hqfj, flwpara, lwgear.

Warning. This matches the tagged mods that I have installed so unless your mods and tags are the same as mine the foregoing won't work for you. These are not the same as the mega project published by CanadianCat.

P.S. The scenario looks better if you also install Kandu's Holland buildings. These are appropriately tagged.

Edited by WimO
Addition

I've had a devil of a time trying to figure out what the hell I had done; in the end I moved on. The mods just put insignia for 15th Scottish Div. and the relevant cavalry regiment for the allies. Others have done it better than me in the intervening time, so, shrug. 

Glad to see people are still enjoying the scenario.