IEDs & Spies for CM:RT Partisans (Population Density Setting Too)

Title says it all really.....An appeal to @Battlefront.com to add Uncon abilities to the Partisans in CM:RT. 

As they currently stand they are just rubbish infantry (with no access to vehicles), I'm assuming that, as the game lacks a Population Density setting, they can't infiltrate urban areas any better than other units (although I haven't properly tested this, yet) and they definitely can't blow up a bridge or lay booby-traps (other than mines, which are a poor substitute for IEDs). 

8 hours ago, akd said:

(mostly invulnerable recon unit with no actual means of communication)

TBH I think they might work better (as they currently stand) in CM:RT than they do in CM:SF2 where they really do need a 'radio' (BTW - Spies appear to have radios in CM:A, although I'm not sure if they work)......Remember they are utterly unable to defend themselves and thus they are extremely vulnerable (enemy units don't even need to see them to rout them). 

They would make an excellent representation of the messengers used to cross enemy lines by resistance types in every theatre of war, pretty much since we invented it.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

8 hours ago, akd said:

Spies would seem like abuse of the system in RT

Coded messages via public broadcasters was the method. Dot Dot Dot Dash or Beethoven's Fifth Symphony was the sign for occupied Europe followed by a coded message. Agents trained in radio communications taught the local resistance. 

14 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

But the ability to cross the lines with a head full of tentative contacts would be.

The longer your spy stays alive the more tentative units your HQ receives. The human mind is very inventive, like a street busker playing something special.