So what games are u playing while u wait?

Yea maybe it is a little off topic. But heck everyones running home to check for news about the release date. So just for the sake of conversation. rolleyes.gif after seeing no news what are you guys booting up to play? smile.gif

Personally I keep wanting to hit the 3d camera view on West Front but duo redface.gif eh, moan

grumble grumble.LOL biggrin.gif

Well this year Xmas is coming twice eventually wink.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>what are you guys booting up to play? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Life. Work 100, Me 0. Total work victory. Major trade show coming up mid-Feb, and hoping Gold is enough before to allow mental adjustment. Otherwise, major lack of focus at life's Schwerpunkt.

Seriously considered The Ardennes Offensive based on scuttlebutt- any thoughts? Options? I just have very limited time to invest in a new interface....

CC4 (yea i know dont say anything) smile.gif

Halflife

and CM demo pbem

warbirds

rogue spear (just finished)

------------------

AUCK

New Zealand

Superpower waiting to happen

Guest Tom punkrawk

West Front PBEM games...

Red Baron

I guess that's all.

I've been busy making a page and working on a Total Conversion for a game I have.

That's about it...

other than that...

sleep

if I'm lucky eat

look for a job

try to get $10 to get 101st airborne 'cause I had to spend my last $10 on some crap.

so blah blah

I've been logging hours cutting and pasting from my horde of screenshotted chain of command guys for FRC (my coc regiment) propaganda. Made my first avi file a few days ago and must say my enhanced death is much superior to the original ingame deaths of the game I'm working from biggrin.gif

When I do play games lately though it's been CoC, Jagged Alliance 2, CM demo, with a sprinkling of R6, heroes 3, and SMAC.

Guest Capt_Manieri

I'm doing the exact same thing. West Front and battle pack I. That sucks. Gimme CM. Also, I'm playing a lot of ****ty wargames on my PSX, like Allied General.

-Asheron's Call

-Everquest

-Ultima Online

Yip a RPG-loving Grog smile.gif

-Quake 3

-Unreal Tournament

Then ofcourse there's this game (or demo) called Combat Mission. I like it, try it out smile.gif

Still like CC2 on the zone.

Ooh and Panzer Elite, very nice one (much much better then the Beta...try this one too)

Gotta do something when 2 weeks off i guess smile.gif

Take Care

Ultima Online (gotta keep stocking those vendors and upping Inscription Skill).

CM Demo.

And Diablo. Yes my 8-year old son got me going again. We do a net-game at home every weekend, and I go off adventuring on my own. Ready to kick some major butt right now as my mage found an Arch-Angels Staff of Wizardry. Sweeeettt!

Panzer Elite. Last weekend, I finally beat the "defend the church" instant action scenerio, dealing out armour piercing to platoons of Mk IIIs across the river, Mk IVs coming over the hill, Pumas in the next village, panthers coming through the forest road, jadgpanthers coming down the NW road, hetzers coming up across the bridge, and Tiger Is coming from two directions. By that point, there was a lot or wreckage, blackened hulks, battered buildings, all my M10 wingman gone, and just me in an immobile M4A2(w76).

Wonderful game.

Kevin Christensen

Lawrence, KS

When not playing CM, I try to get in a quick game of March Madness (psx), NBA Live 2000 (psx) and Knockout Kings 2000 (psx). I'm a big sports gamer on the psx. But CM has taken almost all that time away. I equate CM to doing heroin. Got to have my daily fix, but as time goes on, those fixes become more and more numerous.

Other than that, I spend the majority of my time being a dad and husband.

I'm involved in an eight player campaign game of 'Smolensk '41',commanding Panzergruppe 3 assaulting Vitebsk(via email),playing TOAW via email,and trying to learn the GMT 'Barbarossa' boardgames,Army Group South and Army Group Center.I would recommend them to anyone here who is an old board wargame player-they are pretty huge(about 8 km hexes,two day turns),but the system lends an incredible feel to the campaign.And there are even Aide de Camp2 sets for the games.

Mike