Possible bug, building type does not let troops pass

BP 1, A Crossroads Near Brussels.

See linked picture, circled) a type of open shed does not appear passable to infantry. 

This one was pretty annoying as they were in the building vbeside the shed and were plotted to move to the back wall just beside it, and all ran out of the front entrance to the compound instead (arrow line), and got gunned down.....

If it isn't passable to troops then the displayed structure needs to be changed quite significantly so it is clear, I think.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NWaJo4inZLXGnun58

On 8/11/2021 at 2:21 PM, AlexUK said:

BP 1, A Crossroads Near Brussels.

See linked picture, circled) a type of open shed does not appear passable to infantry. 

This one was pretty annoying as they were in the building vbeside the shed and were plotted to move to the back wall just beside it, and all ran out of the front entrance to the compound instead (arrow line), and got gunned down.....

If it isn't passable to troops then the displayed structure needs to be changed quite significantly so it is clear, I think.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NWaJo4inZLXGnun58

Without knowing or looking at the details, in some scenarios, there buildings with doors visible on the outer shell, but the scenario designers forgot to program the door behind the picture.

I have seen it in a few cases and, yes, it can be pretty annoying.

4 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

Not the only scenario, if you breach a wall with a tank gun more often than not the pixeltruppen go through the front door and get shot to pieces.

I have got fairly annoyed with that in the past. Part of the reason is when you have too many people heading for the entrance at the same time, some go round the front. @MikeyD had a tip for that, if you use the assault button, they tend to all go in the same entrance. I haven't tried that yet.