kohlenklau QB Battle fog of war friendly variety pack system

KOHLENKLAU'S RANDOM QB BATTLE VARIETY PACK SYSTEM

You can very quickly make a pack of quick battles. Say 5 or even 10?

You as human will purchase your force to play. Always the same. Important.

Always the same map for this variety pack.

You as human then purchase the enemy. YOU CAN MAKE VARIETY HERE AND A BALANCED REALISTIC OPPONENT. USE A SIMPLE 2 OR 3 PART FORCE.

AFAIK the QB battles use only AI groups 1 though 2 or 3. Not too sophisticated. This is because the assignment of the auto purchased forces by the game code distributes certain units to A1, certain units to A2. Maybe certain units to A3. No human is involved in that fine tuning as in a normal scenario creation process. 

Start the QB and immediately save at the deployment turn. Save with a random file name with QB. uhhhh. QBXFGAHSJ...?

Do it again ALL THE SAME EXCEPT FOR THE ENEMY FORCE.

Do it ten times. It goes fast. QBAJIOPLM  QBNHACSVS etc... Crank them out.

Then you could do ten with a different SAME force (your side) for the next ten.. A different map or different conditions. Get it?

Then you must forget and relax and go off and enjoy life. being old and semi-alzheimeristic is a good thing here.

Later when your spouse is out shopping you can open one of these saved game variety packs and reach in for one and play them out with maybe some chance of not remembering your enemy force.

If you are a team player, maybe you put them in a dropbox and offer to your compadres...

47 minutes ago, Commanderski said:

is the link supposed to be active?  If not where can we download this system?

I don't think this is a link, but I could be wrong, with Phill we never know he is working like a ant...!

Edited by JM Stuff

No link. It’s a suggestion for a solo fool-yourself system. I do something similar, just make a bunch of QBs picking my own enemies, save first turn, then put them away for a few months (or as I get older, a few weeks, lol). Voila, you have a bunch of QBs with forgotten opponents! 

7 hours ago, Commanderski said:

is the link supposed to be active?  If not where can we download this system?

Whoops! Not a link. It was an attempt to start a paragraph with an underlined header...

It is a do it yourself system.

Yeah, it is nothing new, others have thought of it before me probably. In another thread a guy asked about QB and I gave the advice there so I wanted to capture it and document it here...