question about the texture file name of the Bedroll model in FR

I extracted the BRZ file of the sort d of FR,and found:

Bedroll's model is not a standalone one, but rather a combination of the body model, resulting in another uniform textures for that which have Bedroll .

so I prepare to use photoshop to get some CMRT uniform texture into bedroll one.

but I found that The placement of the Arabic numerals in the Bedroll Texture file name is completely different, and the placement of the Arabic numerals in the Normal Map file name has also changed. The same goes for the (guard)(cavary)tag texture file names, and the tag texture doesn't have a Normal Map.

please,Can you tell me how to name the uniform texture file with Bedroll, including the Guard Tag, and their Normal Map names with Arabic numeral?

Oooooh. you may have found a goof! 

Currently the combination of version number with tag is:
smod_soviet_m43_soldier-nco-bedroll_uniform [guards] 2.bmp

I think that instead should be
smod_soviet_m43_soldier-nco-bedroll_uniform 2 [guards].bmp

Looks like we've got something to add to the first patch!

3 hours ago, t34577685 said:

Bedroll's model is not a standalone one, but rather a combination of the body model, resulting in another uniform textures for that which have Bedroll .

so I prepare to use photoshop to get some CMRT uniform texture into bedroll one.

but I found that The placement of the Arabic numerals in the Bedroll Texture file name is completely different, and the placement of the Arabic numerals in the Normal Map file name has also changed. The same goes for the (guard)(cavary)tag texture file names, and the tag texture doesn't have a Normal Map.

please,Can you tell me how to name the uniform texture file with Bedroll, including the Guard Tag, and their Normal Map names with Arabic numeral?

I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing but !!

these 3 textures from the russian uniforms like the uniforms are always to the tailor !

located in the following path >> H:\5 RedThunder FR  V4\Mod Tools\RezExplode\exploded\red thunder v210d\soldiers 1\uniforms soviet

textures.png

don't pay attention to the .png this is only a screenshot !

Have somebody this kind of textures too ?

I found another one 

I doubt that the soviet army were wearing the UK emblem of theirs vehicles but I m not sure ! ?

Just a forget files like above probably !!

white-scout-car-uk-hull.png

H:\5 RedThunder FR  V4\Mod Tools\RezExplode\exploded\red thunder v210f\vehicles allied\white scout car

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

4 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing but !!

these 3 textures from the russian uniforms like the uniforms are always to the tailor !

located in the following path >> H:\5 RedThunder FR  V4\Mod Tools\RezExplode\exploded\red thunder v210d\soldiers 1\uniforms soviet

textures.png

don't pay attention to the .png this is only a screenshot !

Have somebody this kind of textures too ?

I found another one 

I doubt that the soviet army were wearing the UK emblem of theirs vehicles but I m not sure ! ?

Just a forget files like above probably !!

white-scout-car-uk-hull.png

H:\5 RedThunder FR  V4\Mod Tools\RezExplode\exploded\red thunder v210f\vehicles allied\white scout car

JM

I also find this one,

I think if the first uniform picture was a relic from the art process?

7 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Oooooh. you may have found a goof! 

Currently the combination of version number with tag is:
smod_soviet_m43_soldier-nco-bedroll_uniform [guards] 2.bmp

I think that instead should be
smod_soviet_m43_soldier-nco-bedroll_uniform 2 [guards].bmp

Looks like we've got something to add to the first patch!

Thank you, then I can do it after the patch comes out