Is the Sturmtiger in FR?

I was looking forward to blowing up Berlin with naval depth charges from the Sturmtiger, and the release notes say it is in:

https://www.battlefront.com/red-thunder/cmrt-fire-and-rubble-module/?tab=toe

I can't find it in the editor, but I do find the Jagdtiger. Is that a mixup of words in the release notes? Or am I not looking in the right timeframe and region?

2 hours ago, akd said:

Should be Jagdtiger in the list, not Sturmtiger.  Region does not matter, only date.

That's too bad.  Nothing says "I'm thinking of you" like 380mm of high explosive material. 

I had posted a similar question below as I was looking forward to using it in the streets of Berlin as well.

Jagdtiger was added VERY late to the game and was not on the original vehicle list, which may explain its absence on the website list. Sturmtiger was cut from the list very early on. Steve had no desire to recreate the systematic destruction of Warsaw apartment blocks, which was the only time you'd see them on the eastern front.